Account Manager (Data Success)
Sales and Client Management /
We’re hiring an entrepreneurial account manager who can embed our innovative data product into the workflow of analytics teams across the world!
With Atlan, we have already seen some early signs of Product-Market Fit. Our users tell us things like, "Your product is saving me two hours a day! Now with the extra time, I'm upskilling myself by learning Python!"
At this stage, we have started engaging with selected data teams of leading companies in 3-6 month pilots. We work in a collaborative fashion with these leading analytics and business teams to ensure they build solutions that create a competitive business advantage using our product. We are looking for an account manager who can understand both business and data to work closely with our pilot customers to ensure that they get exponential value from our product.
This is a role for someone yearning for an entrepreneurial opportunity to work closely in a small team of engineers, data scientists and business folks to take a visionary product and make it a market leader!
What will you do? 🤔
- You will be the face of engagements with new Atlan customers & partnerships.
- You will own the metric of driving value for customers, user and customer satisfaction and annual revenue subscriptions for the business: your ultimate KPI is converting pilot clients into annual subscription customers.
- You will work closely with the business, analytics and engineering stakeholders in the client organization, and be an expert on our data platform and product.
- You will enable Atlan customers to understand the different contexts in which the Atlan product can be effectively used and conceptualize new use-cases and solutions.
- You will be building strong relationships with stakeholders inside the organizations -- CIO, CDO functions and business counterparts using Atlan to build data products/use cases from functions like finance, sales, operations, people analytics etc.
- You will proactively empower the customer to identify problems in their current internal data systems, question the status quo, build relevant use cases and ultimately aid into the growth of their business with the help of their internal data.
- You will work closely with our product team (engineers, product specialists, marketers) to incorporate client feedback into the product roadmap to ensure continued client success.
What makes you a great match for us? 😍
- Solid business understanding and functional knowledge, including but not limited to strategy, business development, marketing and sales, etc.
- You can easily build an understanding of technical concepts.
- You have impeccable communication skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively. Strong listening skills are key to success in this role.
- You have strong stakeholder management skills and experience in handling complex multi-stakeholder projects and accounts.
- You have experience with data analytics/management consulting, data warehousing.
- You have an interest in the businesses of the organizations— the end value of the product is shown only when the business of the organizations is benefited and it sees some value.
- You have an understanding of the cloud ecosystem and the relevant technologies in the data space— the person has to keep themselves updated on the trends in the data ecosystem.
- You believe in value-based adoption of products and can ensure the successful conversion of pilot accounts to long-term customer value.
At Atlan, we celebrate diversity and uniqueness. If you are interested in helping us build a home for data teams, we’d suggest you apply now! 👇