Site Reliability Engineering Internship (6 months)
Hello, we are Atlan! 👋
A home for data teams around the world. 🏠
Our work has been recognised across the world — recently, Atlan was chosen for Sequoia Capital's Surge Program, won the Accenture Ventures Program powered by Microsoft 100X100X100 and was recognised as an Emerging Vendor by Gartner for their augmented data catalog. 🌏
Our awesome investors and advisors include WaterBridge Ventures, 500 Startups, Rajan Anandan, Ratan Tata, Manoj Menon, and more. 💙
We are reimagining the human experience of working with data. Join us on our mission of helping data teams around the world do their lives’ best work!
Kick off your career with us 🚀
From man’s first step on the moon to our first flight, there were extraordinary Humans of Data backing the great achievements of mankind. We believe that our achievements in the future — landing on Mars, the cure for cancer, self-driving cars — will always be backed by data teams working behind the scenes.
And as a DevOps Engineering Intern, you get to be a part of the revolution! We are building delightful experiences for some of the best data teams out there, and internship at Atlan only means you design, build, and ship for them. At Atlan, you can take on big responsibilities to solve some of today's greatest data and tech problems.
If you want to learn how to build for the users, understand how organizations around the world work with data and solve problems for data teams, apply now!
Technology stack: Configuration management tools (Ansible/Chef/Puppet), Cloud Service Providers (AWS/Google cloud), Docker+Kubernetes ecosystem is a plus.
What will you do? 🤔
- Build an auto-remediation system to resolve production incidents before escalating them to on-call engineers automatically
- Drive the company through "Disaster Recovery Tests", where we manually turn down pieces of infrastructure to test Atlan's overall resiliency to failures
- Work on large scale, cloud-based applications, where performance, reliability, and scalability are critical design goals
- Gain experience creating monitors, alerts and dashboards to improve the reliability and scalability of our enterprise software solution
- Identify and resolve issues related to customer experience
What makes you a match for us? 😍
- Knowledge of Containerization technologies such as Docker and Pivotal Cloud Foundry Docker, OpenStack, and Public cloud delivery
- Know-how with AWS and/or Azure and/or GCP
- Ability to work on Kubernetes, CI/CD and Scripting languages like bash, python
- Ability to work with Agile methodologies
- Exceptional verbal, presentation, and written communications skills to convey information clearly to the different audience
- Eager to effectively work collaboratively across functions in a fast-paced environment
- You may have a particular area of expertise but are still excited to explore new areas (and want to work with a team that encourages you to do so).
At Atlan, we celebrate diversity and uniqueness. If you are interested in helping us build a home for data teams, we’d suggest you apply now! 👇