Founders' Staff (Go-to-Market)
Business and Strategy /
Hello, we are Atlan! 👋
A home for data teams around the world. 🏠
Now in 50+ countries and growing with supersonic speed. 🌏
We are loved by incredible data teams in over 200 companies! 👫
Our awesome investors and advisors include WaterBridge Ventures, 500 Startups, Rajan Anandan, Ratan Tata, Manoj Menon, and more. 💙
We are reimagining the human experience of working with data. Join us on our mission of helping data teams around the world do their lives’ best work!
We build with all our ❤️
Our customers work on solving some big, tough problems. We make this experience an absolute delight. The result? Only wins! 🌟
And nothing makes us happier than seeing our customers winning. This is why we are building a team with strong values, love for our users, and people who put their heart and soul in everything they do.
Do your life’s best work 🚀
From man’s first step on the moon to our first flight, there were extraordinary Humans of Data backing the great achievements of mankind. We believe that our achievements in the future — landing on Mars, the cure for cancer, self-driving cars — will always be backed by data teams working behind the scenes. We are looking to power data teams around the world and help them do incredible things.
As we explore new horizons, we are looking for someone who can closely work directly with our founders and help us build our go-to-market in the US market. To excel in this role, all you need is a whatever-it-takes approach to understand customer pain points, solve for the user, and build for scale. This is a great opportunity for someone who’s looking for an end-to-end entrepreneurial role encompassing Business Development, Sales, Marketing and Product.
What will you do? 🤔
- Own and develop the end-to-end go-to-market strategy for Atlan to enter the U.S. market with clear objectives and measurable goals.
- Prioritize customer segments down to the individual accounts level by conducting effective market research.
- Run the customer discovery process for new market segments & bridge the gap between product development and the market opportunities identified.
- Create a compelling value proposition that addresses the needs of our target customers.
- Leverage current and potential networks to identify further potential market opportunities where our platform can be mapped to fill decision gaps.
- Convert first set of pilot customers across market segments.
- Collaborate with the founders to develop a scalable sales process for Atlan products.
What makes you a great match for us? 😍
- You have been a startup founder or are an entrepreneur at heart and understand what it really takes to build a company.
- You have 2-4 years of experience working in a management/strategy consultant role or B2B/enterprise startup.
- You understand data and software markets, products and business.
- You do not wait for instructions and guidelines but believe in taking end-to-end ownership of things.
- You are excited to learn new things and do not shy away from going above and beyond the traditional growth paths.
- You find yourself geeking out over blogs from First Round, a16z, etc.
- You are looking for exponential growth, a lot of learning and a great team to work with.
At Atlan, we celebrate diversity and uniqueness. If you are interested in helping us build a home for data teams, we’d suggest you apply now! 👇