Senior DevOps Engineer
New Delhi & Bangalore
Product & Engineering
Hello, we are Atlan! 👋
A home for data teams around the world. 🏠
Now in 50+ countries and growing with supersonic speed. 🌏
We are loved by incredible data teams in over 200 organizations! 👫
Our awesome investors and advisors include WaterBridge Ventures, 500 Startups, Rajan Anandan, Ratan Tata, Manoj Menon, and more. 💙
We are reimagining the human experience of working with data. Join us on our mission of helping data teams around the world do their lives’ best work!
We build with all our ❤️
Our customers work on solving some big, tough problems. We make this experience an absolute delight. The result? Only wins! 🌟
And nothing makes us happier than seeing our customers winning. This is why we are building a team with strong values, love for our users, and people who put their heart and soul in everything they do.
Do your life’s best work 🚀
From man’s first step on the moon to our first flight, there were extraordinary Humans of Data backing the great achievements of mankind. We believe that our achievements in the future — landing on Mars, the cure for cancer, self-driving cars — will always be backed by data teams working behind the scenes.
We are growing our engineering team and are looking for Senior DevOps Engineers to help us build an amazing experience for data teams around the world. Want to join the ride?
In this role, you will…
- Create automation tools for building, provisioning, and deploying servers.
- Help automate systems for 24x7 monitoring and failure recovery.
- Respond to service outages/incidents and ensure system uptime requirements / SLAs are met.
- Be responsible for routine audits, patching, upgrading systems, capacity planning and benchmarking.
What makes us a great match? 😍
- You have a solid understanding of Docker and Kubernetes ecosystem.
- You have a working knowledge of firewalls, VPN, routing, switching, load balancing, security, and DNS.
- You are extremely proficient with the Unix command line, shell scripting, and configuring system monitoring tools.
- You can configure and monitor data center infrastructure (load balancer, firewall, switches, instances, etc.) and can work on tools like Ansible, Chef, and Puppet.
- You are proficient in managing infrastructure on AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- You deliver work with high-velocity execution with intact superior quality.
- You have completed AWS certification.
- You have deployed an application on AWS Marketplace.
- You have experience in enterprise infrastructure deployment and management.
Working at Atlan 👨💻 👩💻
- We love open-source. One of our open-source projects was trending worldwide on Github.
- Read about our 10 engineering commandments
- The Why, What, and Who of internships at Atlan
- Engineering demos: How we share knowledge and build better engineering culture
- Going from great people to greater teams: How we think about growth at Atlan
At Atlan, we celebrate diversity and uniqueness. If you are interested in helping us build a home for data teams, we’d suggest you apply now! 👇