Senior Automation Engineer
Bengaluru, India /
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Atlassian is a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and our Intelligent Automations team focuses on automations to enable all of Atlassian to scale.
The Senior Automation Engineer role within Intelligent Automation team is responsible for all aspects of designing and deploying business Process Automations across various modules in order to meet requirements that are unique to Atlassian's business model. While evaluating new technological solutions you'll also make recommendations to improve existing systems and tools. This includes developing appropriate documentation for architectural, design, technical, implementation and test activities.
More about You:
You are a self-starter, motivated, data-driven, passionate about quality and efficiency in your work. You’ll work closely with process owners to prepare technical documentations(Design, Architecture) and educated domain experts and deliver robust & scalable business process automations.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
· 7+ years of experience in programming (including scripting/coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development.
· Solid Programming skills using Java J2EE or C# or .NET, Design Patterns, SOAP/ REST Web Services, Spring Framework and Python.
· Experience in developing, testing and deployment of RPA bots using UiPath and/or strong BPMN experience.
· Strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions.
· Experience in AWS(SQS and Kinesis).
· Hands on experience in one of the following: Mulesoft, Camunda and Workato.
· Experience with Process Analysis, Solution Design, and Implementation, support junior developers implementing best practices, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s).
· Experience in maintaining Dev/Test/Stage environments including performing common maintenance activities, setting up alerting, logging and upgrading assets as needed.
· Strong scripting experience, NLP modeling.
· BE/BTECH/BSc Degree or equivalent experience.
More about our team
The Intelligent Automations team handles process automation across the entire Atlassian organisation, which means taking a broad approach by demonstrating the combination of existing and new complementary technological capabilities to automate end to end business processes to help Atlassian scale. Presently our team is focused on the following areas:
· Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
· Integration Platform
· Technology incubation
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.