Online Marketing Associate - 2020 Graduate
San Francisco, United States
Atlassian is seeking an Online Marketing Associate to support our paid programs globally. You thrive in a dynamic environment, feel invigorated by data, strive to meet high standards, raise the bar on teams and on projects, and use your analytical mind-set and attention to detail to make a huge impact across the organization. At the core, you are data driven and use data to make decisions.
Not eligible for Visa sponsorship. Unfortunately, we do not offer U.S. work visa sponsorship to F-1 student graduates at this time.
On the first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- Strong analytical skills
- A positive, can-do, go-the-extra-mile attitude
- Organizational skills and a consistent record in successfully handling multiple projects at a given time
- Care about the output and the quality of the output no matter what you do
- A team player attitude and the ability to work independently
- A true passion for the industry and a drive to be the best - you’ll help us define the future of Online Marketing at Atlassian!
In this role, you will:
- Analyze large data sets and generate thoughtful, actionable reports
- Monitor performance of our paid campaigns, constantly optimizing the efficiency and scale
- Seek opportunities for targeting, geo, ad copy, demo, new tactics expansion
- Work closely with the broader Paid Performance Marketing Team to implement full-funnel user acquisition strategies
It’s great, but not required, if you have:
- Proficiency with excel
- Proficiency with statistics
- Experience with data presentation and visualization using Tableau
- SQL/database knowledge and basic knowledge of query creation
- Experience with creative development
- Experience differentiating subscription vs free SaaS product messaging
- Knowledge of tracking and tagging technologies
- A strong understanding of audience segmentation, buyers and purchasing behaviors to create targeted programs with key messages that drive maximum response
- Desire to identify, contract, and new test advertising tactics and channels
- You will recommend future improvements to processes and technologies to increase effectiveness in close collaboration with other Online Marketing Managers
More about our team
Our Paid Marketing Team is responsible for the execution and measurement of marketing campaigns that help promote Atlassian products, attracting new audiences, and ultimately adding new customers to our growing community. You'll join a world-class team that is a critical growth engine for the company. The team works cross functionally across with key stakeholders in Product, Analytics, Experiment and Engineering.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.