Senior Full Stack Developer, Marketing Engineering
San Francisco, United States
The Marketing Engineering team is looking for an experienced senior engineer who will play a central role in building and supporting the platforms and services that will power the future of Atlassian's growth.
We're an internal services team focused on empowering our Marketing and Sales organizations to succeed. Our operating model is to combine enterprise vendor platforms with custom integrations and applications to support the constantly changing needs of the company.
Do you enjoy every part of building software products and have a passion for developing awesome product features? Come and join an energetic and fast moving team that delivers incredible results. You’ll collaborate often with other developers to write the best code for the project and deliver amazing results that our users love.
In your first six months, you will:
- Work alongside a geographically distributed team of senior developers, product managers, solution architects, and business systems analysts
- Own the collaborative creation of marketing automation strategies to drive lead generation and guide prospects to evaluation and conversion
- Partner with B2B-focused marketing teams to maintain and expand MQL, SQL, and lead scoring processes and attribution systems
- Identify redundancies and consolidate applications and services across the entire marketing technology stack
- Serve as a technical liaison in multi-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and sales operations
- Champion internal awareness and compliance around GDPR and other data-related related privacy laws and standards
You may be a good fit if you:
- Have 6+ years of experience developing, customizing, and implementing marketing technologies and systems at enterprise scale (4,000+ seats)
- Have direct experience with Marketo (bonus points for Marketo certification), the Salesforce ecosystem (especially SFDC and SFMC), and MuleSoft's Anypoint Platform
- Experience running a service oriented architecture.
- Know your way around AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, Kinesis, SQS, CloudFront) and infrastructure as code tools like Terraform
- Consider yourself a strong, open communicator with a demonstrated ability to develop and cultivate relationships with business partners
- Have a desire to work collaboratively on a team spread throughout the globe (primarily San Francisco, Austin, Bengaluru, and Ukraine) that will grow and change with Atlassian's global footprint
- Enjoy writing clear, maintainable, teammate-friendly code, tests, and documentation
- Thrive in fast-paced business environments but know how to maintain work/life balance
- Find yourself at ease solving difficult problems with little direct guidance
- Are experienced and comfortable with Scrum or other agile software development methodologies
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.