Product Marketing Manager, Cloud
Austin, United States /
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
Atlassian is looking for a hardworking Product Marketing Manager to join our Cloud Migrations marketing team. Your role will be to drive awareness and adoption of our SaaS solutions amongst the Atlassian on-premise customer base by building and implementing a multi-channel content strategy. You’ll be passionate about delivering compelling content throughout each phase of the customer journey, and partnering directly with Customer Lifecycle and Demand Gen marketing to engage your audience throughout the adoption funnel.
In this role, you'll drive integrated marketing campaigns, support new feature launches, identify unexplored areas for growth, and directly impact Atlassian’s #1 goal to shift our customers to the cloud. You’ll work across Atlassian’s full product suite and partner with SMEs throughout the business to ensure that we're effectively communicating the value of our products and solutions to the market.
What you'll focus on:
- Bringing customers to the forefront of Atlassian innovation by helping them recognize what our cloud offering can do for teams
- Establishing a content strategy, publication calendar, and distribution plan to support the customer at each stage of their migration journey
- Generating high-quality assets for customers, evaluators, field teams, and channel partners in the form of blogs, whitepapers, webinars, customer stories, and more
- Leveraging data, analytics, SEO, and keyword research to inform strategy
- Partnering with internal and external writers, SME, and customers to execute your strategy and shift our customers to the cloud
- Running release-based and quarterly campaigns that drive awareness, evaluation, and activation of cloud products
- Driving marketing qualified leads through integrated campaign activities across owned, organic, and paid channels
On the first day, we'll expect you to:
- Have 3-5+ years of B2B Product Marketing, Content Marketing, and/or Digital Strategy experience in a high-growth software company (SaaS preferred)
- Bring a critical, data-informed eye to existing campaigns and customer adoption journeys
- Keen ability to write and develop unique and compelling content
- Be eager to jump in and get things done and not get flustered in a fast-paced changing environment
- Thrive on teamwork across multiple teams and organizations within Atlassian
- Be a hardworking, self-starter with a no-bullshit mentality, can-do attitude
More about our team
The Atlassian Marketing team owns the crafting and executing of GTM strategies for all products across the Atlassian portfolio. Deep collaboration will be the key to success for this role. We run our organization like a well-oiled agile team, where the top priority items are easily identifiable and everyone on the team rallies around those results, and each other, on a regular basis. We are comprised of end-to-end marketing teams: field marketing, demand gen, interactive, product marketing, and data analysts.
Atlassian unleashes the potential in every team. Our collaboration software helps teams organize, discuss, and complete shared work. Teams at more than 170,000 large and small organizations – including Citigroup, eBay, Coca-Cola, VISA, BMW, and NASA – use Atlassian’s project tracking, content creation and sharing, real-time communication, and service management products to work better together and deliver quality results on time. Learn about products including Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, and Jira Service Desk at https://atlassian.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.