Customer One Program Manager
Mountain View, United States
We don’t just love our products, we use them daily! And the IT Team at Atlassian wants to share what we know, what we do, and how we do it with other IT teams. This is a great opportunity to help build a practice that makes Atlassian IT the first and best customer of our products by writing, editing, and managing a library of stories, practices, and use cases for an IT audience. This role will help us understand our use of our own products and practices, share our stories externally, and begin influencing products for the future of IT.
You will work with leaders across IT and collaborate with teams in marketing and product, blending high level, critical thinking with more tactical documenting, communicating, and organizing activities. In this role, you will be responsible for increasing our shared understanding of our product use in IT and creating rich, authentic communications to be shared internally and externally.
Who you are:
- An excellent communicator who is able to synthesize a lot of information into clear, articulate stories-
- An organized soul, who thinks structuring disparate content into a navigable library a fun way to spend the day
- Someone who considers themselves “fluent in IT”
What you will do:
- Leverage strong internal relationships across IT to capture stories, use cases, and IT practices
- Build and manage our IT Story library: product use cases, case studies, data sheets, and IT practices
- Product creative and compelling content geared towards IT audiences to help showcase our successes (and mistakes!)
- Partner with marketing and communications teams to support key messages and narratives with our own IT evidence and references
- Written Communication
- Product and Industry Research
- Program Management
- IT experience a must (ITSM knowledge a big plus)
- Related experience in Product Marketing, Communications, or Technical Writing very helpful
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.