Senior Program Manager
Austin, United States
As the ideal Senior Program Manager within Operations Enablement, you are a master at taking goals, breaking them into measurable results, and creating roadmaps that communicate a path towards delivering capabilities to our business. You are adaptable and understand the need to experiment and pivot in a fast-paced environment that’s always changing. You are a driver, with the ability to spin up a model on a whiteboard, write a strategy page on Confluence, and jump into Jira to create the right structure for your teams' complex work. This role requires an expert communicator to work globally across support, product, design, technical, finance, marketing, and legal teams (and all the other teams we collaborate with on a regular basis).
As the Operation Enablement team, we help build and optimize the ecosystem (tools, data, processes, people) for Customer Support and Success across a global footprint. To be successful in this role, you will need to be a big picture thinker and able to dive deep into the details across every aspect of Customer Support and Success. You will need to understand how a large scale business operates and be able to hold your own in high level, high stakes, strategic decision-making sessions.
Does this sound exciting to you? You might be the person we're looking for.
- You are attentive to detail and meticulously organized
- You’re an experienced collaborator and a great communicator
- You are a systems thinker
- You know when to run with something on your own and when to ask for help
- You are passionate about technology, customers, and operations; and you’re ready to help us take teamwork to new heights
- You are keen to be an individual contributor, but have the confidence to run cross project functional teams
In this role you will:
- Run high-visibility, high-impact strategic programs (which range from technical delivery, analytics deep dives, customer insights, operational efficiency, and change management)
- Work across the organization and company to drive outcomes, align with business owners and stakeholders, mitigate risk, and deliver value to our internal and external customers
- Ensure your program team is a smoothly running engine, with healthy team collaboration, efficient program cadences, and effective stakeholder communication
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience in program and portfolio management
- Experience building strategy based on vision and goals, turning a strategy into executable plans, and driving high visibility and complex projects
- An analytic rigor, drive to support decisions with data, and ability to make data digestible to varied audiences (big data, financial models, etc.)
- Experience in diagnosing pain points for teams, moving them to good, and going the extra mile to ensure they are great
More about our team
You'll be joining a growing project delivery and analytics team located in multiple regions across the globe. We challenge each other constantly to improve our outcomes and ask challenging questions. We're direct, focused, and demand excellence, but there's laughter in every meeting because we thoroughly enjoy the work we do and the impact it has. We're constantly learning, adapting, and trying new ways. BBQ, tacos, and coffee are a few of our favorite things.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.