Product Manager for Ecosystem in Jira Cloud
Gdansk, Poland /
Product Management /
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Product Managers in Atlassian work on the complete product offering, from early-stage research and ideation, through implementation and iteration based on key success metrics. We're dedicated to agile methodology and lean product development. You will be contributing to the user experience of our greatest customers including Airbnb, NASA, Cisco, eBay and Toyota!
In this role you’ll get to:
- Develop and execute a strategic roadmap for the product or product area.
- Plan and execute features that balance requirements captured from customers, market analysis, and resource constraints
- Handle the backlog and incoming feature requests, as well as define success metric.
- Drive customer growth and existing customers' retention.
- Form relationships and work closely with engineers, designers, support and other customer-facing teams on delivering unique solutions to tricky problems.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of the industry to ensure that we build today what our customers will want to use tomorrow.
On your first day we’ll expect you to have:
- Proven Product Management experience, with at least 2 years in software product management.
- Hands-on experience in defining, driving and launching a successful software product from scratch
- Computer Science or related technical degree strongly preferred.
- Proven experience in business, which may compensate for a lack of technical experience.
- Prior experience with software ecosystems and interaction with developer communities required
- Collaboration skills, relationship building and stakeholders management
- Ability to prioritise among competing opportunities, balance customer needs with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English for both internal use and external communication with our developer community.
More about our team
The Ecosystem team at Atlassian is filled with customer focused individuals that champion industry-leading products used by a growing list of 50,000+ customers globally. We challenge one another every day and hold ourselves accountable for our work, product, as well as our customers' overall success. We all enjoy the interactions with the customers and partners, problem solving, digging into complex issues, and actively championing for product extensibility within Atlassian.
We are not scared of challenges, nor do we back down or get deterred by tough problems. When problems seem the hardest we are at our best, we work harder to find the root cause and a solution. We feel that through our roles we can positively impact millions of end-users and their experience with Atlassian products.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.