Senior Front End Engineer, Mobile Core
Mountain View, United States
This is a unique opportunity to join a mobile engineering team as a senior front end developer. As a front end engineer on Mobile Core team, you will be responsible for many initiatives that advances Atlassian's mobile capabilities and drive the growth of our mobile apps usage. You will be implementing features that provide our users with a holistic web to mobile app (and vice versa) experience across all of our product lines such as Jira and Confluence.
Here, we value developers with a broad range of skillsets. We will be using your front end engineering experience while also gaining on the job training about mobile app development on a platform of your choosing (Android or iOS).
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
• 2+ years of experience designing and building production-level web applications especially for delivery as SaaS
• Familiarity with React, Redux, Webpack (or equivalent)
• Experience with modern unit testing frameworks (e.g., Mocha, Chai)
• Understanding of front-end architecture, building large-scale single-page web applications
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
It's great, but not required, if you have:
• Experience working with agile software development methodologies (e.g., XP, scrum)
• Familiarity with GraphQL
• Experience using AWS and Docker containers
More about our team
Mobile Core is the central office for Mobile at Atlassian. Our charters are 3 folds.
• Inject Atlassian with Mobile DNA and make mobile a part of our everyday thinking
• Bootstrap Atlassian’s fundamental capabilities that’s missing on mobile
• Advance our product capabilities by intersecting them with new industry trends and technologies.
Our team's footprint spans 3 cities: Mountain View (California), Austin (Texas), and Sydney (Australia).
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.