Lead Product Designer - Growth
Remote, United States /
Customer Experience /
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Trello is growing our remote design team and searching for a Lead Growth Designer.
As a Lead Growth Designer, you will design simple, user-centric experiences that drive sustainable growth and engagement of Trello's user base. You will be the founding designer on a new growth team and will contribute to growth strategy by partnering closely with PMs, engineers, data scientists, and UX researchers.
Trello's growth team will be responsible for creating end-to-end visibility of the funnel to propel Trello into the its next phase of growth. Your team will develop a comprehensive strategy for growing our user base and optimizing how users enter and move through our funnel. You'll experiment with and productize successful growth loops, while working closely with the marketing team to maximize their investments.
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Shape product strategy through design thinking and user insights
- Develop an understanding of the "whys" behind Trello's funnel to fuel new solutions
- Translate quantitative data and qualitative insights into creative ideas and considered design decisions
- Lead design reviews, sprints, and workshops across Trello
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 6+ years of product design experience, including working on growth initiatives and designing experiments
- Proven ability to frame problems, excellent visual design skills, and a deep understanding of product analytics
- Confidence in presenting your work and getting others on board with your design direction
- Experience with A/B testing and comfort using data to inform design decisions
- Ability to balance vision with iteration, to make tradeoffs and get the right user experience to market
- Incredible communication skills in one-on-one settings, group meetings, and writing, with the ability give and receive feedback and translate technical content to non-technical people
- Ability to work independently, thrive in ambiguity, and take initiative to solve problems
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.