Senior Product Designer, JSM Enterprise
Bengaluru, India /
Customer Experience /
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our JSM Enterprise team
If you're excited about unlocking Service Management for in the biggest organizations then come join our team!
Your future team
In JSM (Jira Service Management) Enterprise we are helping every large organization scale up without slowing down. As an established squad of product and content designers, we every day empower enterprises to adopt JSM across the board, while catering to their unique requirements.
Does that make your eyes light up? If you think broadly, collaborate closely, craft compelling experiences and sweat the details, we'd love to meet you.
In this role, you will:
- Work on end-to-end experiences (rather than individual features) and across all design phases (from problem definition to research through to UI implementation).
- Advocate for our users to ensure they can use JSM to get work done smoothly and easily.
- Make incredible customer impact at scale - 1M users worldwide, from large and small teams, depend on JSM to do their work.
- Collaborate with some of the industry's smartest (and nicest) people - Engineers, Product Managers, Designers, Marketing Experts, and Analysts - to ship high-quality work, as a team.
- Help inspire a design team of diverse talents to do the best work of their life by contributing to our culture.
- Report to a design manager for the Enterprise / Scale mission
- You have 8+ years of professional UX/product design experience driving design end-to-end via user-centred design methods, and using tools such as Figma & Figjam.
- You are comfortable working on the big picture and sweating the details.
- You make sure that your work speaks to customer needs - you learn about your audience, test your assumptions and measure the impact of your work.
- You understand that the best work is done as a team, and are invested in improving team collaboration. This doesn't stop you from working autonomously on tasks that you can just get done.
- You know how to balance customer needs with business goals, and technical feasibility.
- You are curious and passionate about learning new things.
- For bonus you have prior experience working with enterprise-grade tools and / or ITSM.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.