Senior Product Designer: Jira Server
Atlassian has an opportunity for a Senior Product Designer to help build the future of one our younger products: Portfolio for Jira.
Product design is enormously valued at Atlassian. As a designer on our Agile at Scale product team, you'll be responsible for ensuring that our users have a great end-to-end experience when helping teams of teams work together. You'll design elegant and delightful product experiences as part of an integrated team, helping define the future of the product and unlock tremendous power and potential for teams.
At Atlassian, we see design as a critical part of the overall product experience. We want to change the world by improving how every team works and ultimately, help teams reach their potential. Does this mission resonate with you? Join us!
More about the opportunity:
- Help define the future of work for agile teams in large organisations.
- You will have the opportunity to harness your strong product design skills, as well as our robust design system, to help streamline this critical experience for our users.
- At Atlassian, designers work as part of a "triad," collaborating closely with product management and engineering teams to build and innovate the Atlassian product suite. You'll have the chance to work in a cross-functional team and with substantial ownership and autonomy, make a strong impact on a product used by many.
- You'll be working closely with other designers in the Server Design team, with lots of opportunities to collaborate, receive critique and work on other products on a project by project basis.
More about you
- You have the ability to apply your design skills in product, interaction, and visual design to help create and build new features.
- You've developed a deep understanding and high degree of empathy for the customer experience.
- You have solid experience with conducting and applying customer research, including design thinking, prototyping, and conceptual modeling.
- You are comfortable defining projects and measures of success, testing your assumptions and outcomes, and continuously incorporating feedback.
- You enjoy collaborating closely with developers, designers, and other team members.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.