Product Partnership Lead- ITSM (Remote West Coast)
San Francisco, United States /
Product Management /
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
Are you passionate about collaborating with others, and helping teams work together more effectively? Are you intrigued by the ever-evolving landscape of workplace collaboration products? Atlassian partners with the top technology companies to improve outcomes for customers through rich, integrated partnerships.
You’ll be joining our Partnerships team. This cross-functional team works to develop partnerships and integrations between Atlassian products and mission-critical services such as AWS, Slack, Zoom, Google, and Microsoft. These partnerships help drive user engagement and growth, so you’ll play a pivotal role in Atlassian’s future success.
About the Role:
Atlassian is looking for a strategic and results-driven Product Partnerships Lead who is passionate about IT Service Management and the future of work. Reporting to the Tech Team Partnerships Lead, you will be responsible for defining partner strategies, leading engagements, and driving joint success with the world’s leading ITSM tools and companies, ranging from the largest of enterprises to the scrappiest of startups.
In this role you will:
- Foster win-win partnerships between Atlassian and 3rd parties to drive deeper engagement and growth of our respective products
- Maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving business and technical issues and serving as an internal advocate
- Define partner requirements, produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of performance, aggregate feedback, explore new strategic opportunities, and inform our product roadmap
- Have the ability to establish broad senior level relationships internally and externally
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders, especially product and marketing, to deliver success for partners, Atlassian and our customers
- Prioritize your work, balancing longer term strategy with shorter term execution
On your first day, we'll expect you to:
- Have 8+ years of relevant work experience with product, partnership, or technical experience in a software or IT company
- Experience working with partners in the Continuous Integration / Continuous Development, orchestration, observability and/or cloud infrastructure spaces
- Have exceptional relationship-building and communication skills at all levels, from C-levels down, both inside and outside of Atlassian
- Be self-motivated and excited to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done
- Have strong organizational and analytical skills
- Bring creative solutions to challenging problems
- Be comfortable with change and ambiguity
- Willingness and ability to travel (roughly twice a quarter)
- Openness to a transparent communication culture that values contributions and feedback from other individuals and teams
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Deadly combination of technical, product, and business expertise
- Product management experience or solution engineering is a huge plus
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.