Mountain View, United States
Ready to help unleash the power of teams across the globe?
Atlassian is hiring a Product Designer in Mountain View for one of our flagship products, Confluence Cloud. More than half of Fortune 100 companies use Confluence to connect people with content they need to get their jobs done, faster.
In this role, you will:
- Be embedded on the ecosystem team, whose focus is to extend the reach of Confluence through strategic integrations, app marketplace, add-ons, and to enhance the capabilities of our third party integrations.
- Work on a tight-knit team alongside product managers and engineers, involved in the end-to-end design process from research and ideation to implementation and iteration.
- Influence the user experience of a product used by millions of people as they do critical work (at organizations like NASA, Audi, SpaceX, Disney, GoPro, New Relic, to name a few).
On day one, we'll hope you have:
- 4+ years of professional UX/product design experience, ideally designing complex or enterprise-level software
- Excitement for and experience in delivering across the entire design process, with a strong user-centered design process
- Ability to apply your design skills in product, interaction, and visual design to help create and build new features
- Deep understanding of and high degree of empathy for the customer experience
- Experience with conducting and applying customer research, including design thinking, prototyping, and conceptual modeling
- Ability to define projects and measures of success, test your assumptions and outcomes, and continuously incorporate feedback
- Interest in collaborating closely with developers, designers, and other team members
- It'd be great, but it's not required, if you have:
- Experience with SaaS or complex enterprise applications
More about our team
You’ll be joining a team that is sharp, supportive and direct. We challenge each other constantly to improve our work and ask hard questions. We're dedicated to agile methodology and big believers in ‘lean.’ We also know all too well the importance of validating assumptions about users and use various types of testing to see if we're right (or wrong). It’s all about improving our user’s experience—no matter who or where it is.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.