Senior Product Marketing Manager, Trello (Growth)
New York, United States /
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
Trello, part of Atlassian’s suite of collaboration tools, is the visual work management tool that powers over 1 million productive teams worldwide. We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join the Trello team to expand our acquisition funnel and define the strategy to get us to the next stage! Do you have proven project management skills and the ability to both lead and collaborate? If you enjoy proactively prioritizing high impact activities and keeping sophisticated projects moving forward then we want to meet YOU.
This person will work specifically with Trello’s Growth team and will play a pivotal role in crafting the Trello acquisition experience. This role will have a wide scope of influence with high visibility, and the opportunity to work closely with cross-functional partners. Are you a problem solver who feels comfortable poring over analytics to make decisions driven by data while not losing sight of the big picture? Can you do this while also listening to your intuition? Strong candidates will be curious, conscientious, proactive in gathering and analyzing data, and be passionate about understanding and representing the Trello voice. Your main duties include running experiments at the top of the funnel, finding new channels to increase qualified signups, improving conversion rate, being the marketing lead for website experimentation, and working cross-departmentally to collaborate on new initiatives and lead growth marketing strategies.
- Work with a cross-functional team (Product, Design, Engineering, Performance Marketing, Sales) to establish growth strategies to support Trello’s acquisition and activation goals.
- Create, manage, and experiment with new user acquisition channels and campaigns.
- Drive the strategy for crafting SEO-focused landing pages to drive conversions for Trello.
- Own metrics for out-of-product acquisition/pre-sign up customer engagement.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level.
- You have 6-8 years of product and/or growth marketing experience within SaaS or tech companies and a strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
- Strong quantitative ability, and excellent oral and written communication skills, including how to write copy/construct it so it’ll have strong SEO performance.
- Experience with experimentation platforms (Optimizely, Visual Website Optimizer, Bounce Exchange, etc), analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Site Catalyst, etc), and marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Hubspot, Iterable).
- Knowledge and experience with paid acquisition a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.