Customer Success Manager, SMB
Customer Success /
Learn more about our company and mission on our Careers Page.
Role and Responsibilities
- Oversee and own a dedicated book of business of SMB customers (fleet owners and managers)
- Become the AtoB expert and educate your customers on best practices regarding AtoB
- Stay abreast of customer’s top initiatives and projects and help them leverage AtoB to meet their desired outcomes.
- Actively identify and close expansion opportunities (upsell) that align with our customer's needs.
- Increase AtoB customers’ value, product knowledge, and adoption by conducting proactive engagements
- Discover customer pain points, advocate for them internally to influence product changes.
- Work closely with the product, sales, and engineering to help guide the product roadmap based on our customer's needs
- Manage and affect retention through performing churn mitigation activities (i.e. calling non-responsive customers)
- Assist in optimizing internal processes, customer journey/milestone activities, and talk tracks to ensure a unified and optimal customer experience.
- Assist in building the CS department through management projects such as recruiting, training, writing team policies, defining team processes, or other organizational improvements.
- 3+ years of experience in customer success, business development, or account management roles.
- Track record of onboarding, retaining, and upselling accounts.
- Excellent consultative skills with experience in guiding customer's journeys
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Extremely tech-savvy and able to navigate sales tools (Salesforce, Zendesk, Slack, etc.)
- Bonus: Transportation, Fintech, Fuel Card, or logistics industry experience.
- Bonus: Startup experience with a focus on SMBs.
Compensation and Benefits
- This role will start on a 1099 contract basis, with $60-75K in base pay + performance-based bonus. Salary negotiable for exceptional candidates.
- Location: Remote — wherever you want in USA or Canada :)