Field Sales Account Executive (Atlanta/Salt Lake City)
Full Time - Onsite
The trucking and logistics industry provides the backbone of the economy. But the payments infrastructure on which it runs is broken. For the hard-working men and women of this sector, the existing suite of payment tools is outdated, difficult to use, prone to fraud, and saddled with shady fee structures. The incumbent players in this space often overlook the economic and practical needs of this user base.
We're changing that. AtoB is building Stripe for Transportation — modernizing the payments infrastructure for trucking and logistics. Supply chains rely on the timely movement of capital to function efficiently. Our end game is a world in which that capital movement occurs fairly, smoothly, and without delay. As we pursue that end game, we aim to center our customers in every way — offering them world-class customer experience and building products that work with and around the unique constraints of their daily lives. We build for fleet managers in the office and drivers on the road. We strive for products that are efficient, satisfying, and useful. Our customers enable our modern economy — they deserve it.
Our history and background
Our founding team has backgrounds working on autonomous vehicles at Cruise Automation, leading ops and growth for Uber, building apps that were featured on the Apple app store, and completing other great projects. We have staff and senior engineers from Google, Uber, Meta, Shopify, etc.
We have raised over $100 million in venture capital from investors such as General Catalyst, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator; founders and CEOs of companies like Google (Eric Schmidt), Salesforce (Marc Benioff), Coinbase, DoorDash, Instacart, Mozilla, Wealthfront, Segment, Gusto, Figma; CxOs and founding team members of Uber, PayPal and Stripe; angels like Elad Gil, Naval Ravikant, Gokul Rajaram; and other funds such as Climate Capital, Contrary Capital, Collaborative Fund, Designer Fund, Human Capital, Leadout, XYZ Capital, among others.
We are excited to open up more seats in this rocket ship!
We are hiring our first Field Sales Account Executive to facilitate field sales of AtoB’s offerings to existing and prospective customers in an assigned territory with the primary focus on new customer acquisition. This role requires leveraging existing relationships, and developing new relationships, and acting as a trusted business partner to deeply understand the unique company challenges and goals. This person will manage a specific territory in the greater Atlanta or Salt Lake City area and is expected to be organized and communicative with a Founder’s mentality.
What you'll do:
- Prospect and set appointments from both an inside and outside sales motion.
- Establish productive relationships with key personnel in each territory.
- Make sure all assigned customers are up to date with all product offerings and marketing materials.
- Maintain a quota
- Continually visit and monitor accounts for new opportunities.
- This job requires 75% travel
- Provide feedback to management on progress and opportunity within the territory
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- 1+ years of territory sales experience.
- Engaging, persuasive, and approachable personality.
- Well organized, determined, motivated, and a hunter mentality.
- Possess strong knowledge of sales techniques and processes
- Experience with customer-facing, fact-based selling strategies (inside and outside sales).
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Readiness to travel to customers, targets, and industry events.
- Remote within US/Canada
- Salary negotiable and commensurate with years of experience
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) matching
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Competitive equity