Learn more about our company and mission on our Careers Page.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Process technical and non-technical support tickets, always looking for ways to improve ticket-processing metrics.
- Reproduce and escalate issues reported by users.
- Create and maintain documentation for our knowledge base.
- Help prioritize issues in a high-volume environment by analyzing the severity of bugs.
- Improve the team’s productivity and efficiency.
- Acting as support for the sales team, including study management and various marketing tasks
- Own a critical piece of the feedback loop for improving our product, providing insight for the whole team
- Various tasks for QA support
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience supporting a technical product in customer support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience collaborating closely with teams outside of support
- Is comfortable with both Microsoft Windows and macOS environments.
- Demonstrates strong reading comprehension and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with tools like Zendesk and JIRA.
- Knows how to diagnose issues and reproduce bugs.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed