Business Operations Analyst / Associate
Strategy & Operations /
Full Time - Remote /
The trucking and logistics industry provides the backbone of the economy. But the payments infrastructure on which it runs is broken. For the hard-working men and women of this sector, the existing suite of payment tools is outdated, difficult to use, prone to fraud, and saddled with shady fee structures. The incumbent players in this space often overlook the economic and practical needs of this user base.
We're changing that. AtoB is building Stripe for Transportation — modernizing the payments infrastructure for trucking and logistics. Supply chains rely on the timely movement of capital to function efficiently. Our end game is a world in which that capital movement occurs fairly, smoothly, and without delay. As we pursue that end game, we aim to center our customers in every way — offering them world-class customer experience and building products that work with and around the unique constraints of their daily lives. We build for fleet managers in the office and drivers on the road. We strive for products that are efficient, satisfying, and useful. Our customers enable our modern economy — they deserve it.
Our history and background
Our founding team has backgrounds in payments, working on autonomous vehicles at Cruise Automation, leading ops and growth for Uber, and building apps that were featured on the Apple app store. We have staff and senior engineers from Google, Uber, Meta, Shopify, Affirm, and other leading technology companies.
We have raised over $100 million in venture capital from investors such as General Catalyst, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator; founders and CEOs of companies like Google (Eric Schmidt), Salesforce (Marc Benioff), Coinbase, DoorDash, Instacart, Mozilla, Wealthfront, Segment, Gusto, Figma; CxOs and founding team members of Uber, PayPal and Stripe; angels like Elad Gil, Naval Ravikant, Gokul Rajaram; and other funds such as Climate Capital, Contrary Capital, Collaborative Fund, Designer Fund, Human Capital, Leadout, XYZ Capital, among others.
We were named to Forbes annual Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, and have just recently been selected to join the World Economic Forum as a Global Innovator.
Our BizOps team handles a variety of problem-solving challenges. Expect to own a particular area of our business, collaborate with teammates across Engineering, Sales, and Customer Success, and leverage your analytical toolkit on a daily basis. The particular problem you'll work on when you join depends on both business needs + your particular strengths and interests. This is a great generalist role to get exposure to all elements of building a high-growth company - from on-the-ground operations to big-picture strategy.
In this role you might work on:
- Determining vertical-specific KPIs
- Optimizing our growth funnel, pre-and post-sales
- Building a process playbook for our sales, underwriting, or support teams
- Running experiments to increase our growth or revenue
- Analyzing purchase or payments data and using the results to make business decisions
- Conducting interviews with customers to inform product decisions (and then working with the engineering team to implement)
What we're looking for:
- 1-3 years of experience in management consulting, strategy, at a high-growth startup, or in a heavily analytical role is a plus
- We are open to different experience levels for this role; your exact responsibilities and scope will match the experience you bring to the table
- Proficiency in data analysis (SQL, Python, or R); you don't need to know SQL when you join, but expect to learn quickly!
- Remote within the US and Canada
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Unlimited PTO
- Great benefits and 401(k) match
- Competitive equity
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
The salary range is indicative of the annual cash component of the offer (base + bonus).