Partnerships Success Manager
Full Time - Remote
The trucking and logistics industry provides the backbone of the economy. But the payments infrastructure on which it runs is broken. For the hard-working men and women of this sector, the existing suite of payment tools is outdated, difficult to use, prone to fraud, and saddled with shady fee structures. The incumbent players in this space often overlook the economic and practical needs of this user base.
We're changing that. AtoB is building Stripe for Transportation — modernizing the payments infrastructure for trucking and logistics. Supply chains rely on the timely movement of capital to function efficiently. Our end game is a world in which that capital movement occurs fairly, smoothly, and without delay. As we pursue that end game, we aim to center our customers in every way — offering them world-class customer experience and building products that work with and around the unique constraints of their daily lives. We build for fleet managers in the office and drivers on the road. We strive for products that are efficient, satisfying, and useful. Our customers enable our modern economy — they deserve it.
Our history and background
Our founding team has backgrounds working on autonomous vehicles at Cruise Automation, leading ops and growth for Uber, building apps that were featured on the Apple app store, and completing other great projects. We have staff and senior engineers from Google, Uber, Meta, Shopify, etc.
We have raised over $100 million in venture capital from investors such as General Catalyst, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator; founders and CEOs of companies like Google (Eric Schmidt), Salesforce (Marc Benioff), Coinbase, DoorDash, Instacart, Mozilla, Wealthfront, Segment, Gusto, Figma; CxOs and founding team members of Uber, PayPal and Stripe; angels like Elad Gil, Naval Ravikant, Gokul Rajaram; and other funds such as Climate Capital, Contrary Capital, Collaborative Fund, Designer Fund, Human Capital, Leadout, XYZ Capital, among others.
We are excited to open up more seats in this rocket ship!
About the role:
We are hiring our first Partnerships Success Manager. This individual will work closely with our partners helping set them and us both up for success. We are looking for someone who is curious, hands-on, and interested in making a difference at a growing startup. Please feel free to apply even if you don’t feel like you fill exactly what we are looking for as we would love to consider you for the opportunity!
In this role you will:
- Drive and coordinate cross-functional implementation process, providing the connection between Sales, Launch Planning, and Client Success teams.
- Work directly with clients to make sure implementation and launch is on track
- New client implementations will focus on the Partnerships market. You will help with implementation plans designed to meet client needs.
- Work closely with other internal departments to create and execute a full implementation project plan, ensuring all functions are tracking towards launch timelines and scope.
- Prepare and lead cross-functional internal implementation meetings to discuss progress towards implementation timeline and project plan.
- Perform account set ups and system tests before launches
What we're looking for:
- Client-facing experience with enterprise-size organizations
- Cross-functional project management experience
- Confident, self-starter (willing to ‘jump in’ to the role and its duties)
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Willingness to roll up their sleeves and jump in where needed
- Interest in the logistics space and adjacent markets
- Analytical and data-driven
- Remote within the US and Canada
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Unlimited PTO
- Great benefits and 401(k) match
- Competitive early employee equity