Marketing Operations Manager
Full Time - Remote
The trucking and logistics industry provides the backbone of the economy. But the payments infrastructure on which it runs is broken. For the hard-working men and women of this sector, the existing suite of payment tools is outdated, difficult to use, prone to fraud, and saddled with shady fee structures. The incumbent players in this space often overlook the economic and practical needs of this user base.
We're changing that. AtoB is building Stripe for Transportation — modernizing the payments infrastructure for trucking and logistics. Supply chains rely on the timely movement of capital to function efficiently. Our end game is a world in which that capital movement occurs fairly, smoothly, and without delay. As we pursue that end game, we aim to center our customers in every way — offering them world-class customer experience and building products that work with and around the unique constraints of their daily lives. We build for fleet managers in the office and drivers on the road. We strive for products that are efficient, satisfying, and useful. Our customers enable our modern economy — they deserve it.
Our history and background
Our founding team has backgrounds working on autonomous vehicles at Cruise Automation, leading ops and growth for Uber, building apps that were featured on the Apple app store, and completing other great projects. We have staff and senior engineers from Google, Uber, Meta, Shopify, Airbnb, etc.
We have raised over $100 million in venture capital from investors such as General Catalyst, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator; founders and CEOs of companies like Google (Eric Schmidt), Salesforce (Marc Benioff), Coinbase, DoorDash, Instacart, Mozilla, Wealthfront, Segment, Gusto, Figma; CxOs and founding team members of Uber, PayPal and Stripe; angels like Elad Gil, Naval Ravikant, Gokul Rajaram; and other funds such as Climate Capital, Contrary Capital, Collaborative Fund, Designer Fund, Human Capital, Leadout, XYZ Capital, among others.
We are excited to open up more seats in this rocket ship!
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to help us with systems integrations as well as our marketing funnel management, building email automation on Salesloft, and maintaining/updating logic triggers. The candidate we are looking for is curious, loves getting in the weeds to solve problems, and is a team player. Even if you don’t fit all requirements for the job we still encourage you to apply as we would love to consider you for the opportunity!
In this role you will:
- Identify bottlenecks, inefficiencies, or potential for improvement in our daily operations by analyzing data and processes
- Establish closed-loop analytics, CLV, CAC with sales operations to understand how inbound and outbound activities turn into customers and refine processes and strategies to increase conversions
- Build and optimize the marketing funnel that generates leads, improves conversions, shortens sales cycles, and maximizes sales wins
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in B2B marketing or sales operations with proficiency in funnel management
- A strong understanding of inbound marketing processes including campaign planning, execution, conversion metrics, funnel metrics, etc
- Knowledge of attribution modeling, lead scoring, and automation development to build robust models and forecasting for marketing performance
- Mastery in marketing automation platforms (Hubspot) and CRM (Salesforce) and experience integrating those systems with other modern marketing technologies
- Experience in integrating 3rd party SMS tools to Salesforce
- Remote within the US and Canada
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Unlimited PTOGreat benefits and 401(k) match
- Competitive early employee equity