Mid Market Sales Manager
Full Time - Remote
The trucking and logistics industry provides the backbone of the economy. But the payments infrastructure on which it runs is broken. For the hard-working men and women of this sector, the existing suite of payment tools is outdated, difficult to use, prone to fraud, and saddled with shady fee structures. The incumbent players in this space often overlook the economic and practical needs of this user base.
We're changing that. AtoB is building Stripe for Transportation — modernizing the payments infrastructure for trucking and logistics. Supply chains rely on the timely movement of capital to function efficiently. Our end game is a world in which that capital movement occurs fairly, smoothly, and without delay. As we pursue that end game, we aim to center our customers in every way — offering them world-class customer experience and building products that work with and around the unique constraints of their daily lives. We build for fleet managers in the office and drivers on the road. We strive for products that are efficient, satisfying, and useful. Our customers enable our modern economy — they deserve it.
Our history and background
Our founding team has backgrounds in payments, working on autonomous vehicles at Cruise Automation, leading ops and growth for Uber, and building apps that were featured on the Apple app store. We have staff and senior engineers from Google, Uber, Meta, Shopify, Affirm, and other leading technology companies.
We have raised over $100 million in venture capital from investors such as General Catalyst, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator; founders and CEOs of companies like Google (Eric Schmidt), Salesforce (Marc Benioff), Coinbase, DoorDash, Instacart, Mozilla, Wealthfront, Segment, Gusto, Figma; CxOs and founding team members of Uber, PayPal and Stripe; angels like Elad Gil, Naval Ravikant, Gokul Rajaram; and other funds such as Climate Capital, Contrary Capital, Collaborative Fund, Designer Fund, Human Capital, Leadout, XYZ Capital, among others.
We were named to Forbes annual Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, and have just recently been selected to join the World Economic Forum as a Global Innovator.
We are excited to open up more seats on this rocketship!
- Provide hands-on coaching and feedback to a team of sales executives, who are charged with bringing in a new business against monthly revenue targets.
- Coach, develop, and motivate your team of executives to become top achievers.
- Successfully exceed monthly sales team targets and successfully complete all activities that drive revenue generation.
- Lead effective team meetings, one on one's and group trainings.
- Be working closely with the product and engineering team to help guide the product roadmap based on our customer's needs.
- 4+ years of experience effectively developing, managing and leading sales teams
- 3+ years of outside sales management experience
- Has a consistent track record of success leading a team to exceed revenue goals
- Has exceptional Excel / data management skills
- Is a thoughtful leader with a reputation for emotional intelligence and a winning spirit
- Has excellent consultative skills with experience in guiding customer's journey
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer demands