Senior Technical Recruiter
Learn more about our mission, culture, and background on our Careers Page.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with AtoB leaders to design, build, and execute a strategic hiring plan to attract the best talent to join our fast-growing tech team
- Enable team members to identify the best candidates by continue to improve our interview processes, educating people about Talent Acquisition best practices, and enabling hiring managers to ensure a fair and equitable recruiting experience for all
- Advise business stakeholders on addressable talent markets, conduct talent pool analysis and build, and organize talent research
- Define and deliver on the AtoB candidate experience from initial outreach to interviews to onboarding; ensure that all candidates speak highly of their experience
- Establish key metrics to assess pipeline and talent acquisition effectiveness including D&I program impact, talent team engagement, candidate experience and hiring effectiveness
- Manage external agencies and vendors as necessary
We're looking for someone who:
- Has 2+ years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter with focus on Engineering Recruiting
- Has technology knowledge (different coding languages/technical stacks/terminology)
- Experience with ATS systems (ideally Lever) - you believe in meticulous candidate notes and know that excellent database hygiene leads to accurate reporting
- Is flexible and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world
- Is bold and self-aware, clear communicator with empathy towards the people you work with
- Showcases exceptional project management skills, independent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to collaborate with others and to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bonus: You've worked at a startup before and love the tight-knit, fast-paced nature of startup work
- Salary is negotiable.
- We offer competitive stock options that can lead to life changing outcomes.
- We offer competitive and comprehensive benefits along with unlimited PTO and 401(K) match.
- We are a remote-first company, though we are open to US and Canada work visa sponsorship.