Full Time - Remote
The trucking and logistics industry provides the backbone of the economy. But the payments infrastructure on which it runs is broken. For the hard-working men and women of this sector, the existing suite of payment tools is outdated, difficult to use, prone to fraud, and saddled with shady fee structures. The incumbent players in this space often overlook the economic and practical needs of this user base.
We're changing that. AtoB is building Stripe for Transportation — modernizing the payments infrastructure for trucking and logistics. Supply chains rely on the timely movement of capital to function efficiently. Our end game is a world in which that capital movement occurs fairly, smoothly, and without delay. As we pursue that end game, we aim to center our customers in every way — offering them world-class customer experience and building products that work with and around the unique constraints of their daily lives. We build for fleet managers in the office and drivers on the road. We strive for products that are efficient, satisfying, and useful. Our customers enable our modern economy — they deserve it.
Our history and background
Our founding team has backgrounds working on autonomous vehicles at Cruise Automation, leading ops and growth for Uber, building apps that were featured on the Apple app store, and completing other great projects. We have staff and senior engineers from Google, Uber, Meta, Shopify, etc.
We have raised over $100 million in venture capital from investors such as General Catalyst, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator; founders and CEOs of companies like Google (Eric Schmidt), Salesforce (Marc Benioff), Coinbase, DoorDash, Instacart, Mozilla, Wealthfront, Segment, Gusto, Figma; CxOs and founding team members of Uber, PayPal and Stripe; angels like Elad Gil, Naval Ravikant, Gokul Rajaram; and other funds such as Climate Capital, Contrary Capital, Collaborative Fund, Designer Fund, Human Capital, Leadout, XYZ Capital, among others.
We are excited to open up more seats in this rocket ship!
About the role:
The Marketing Coordinator will be tasked with coordinating our marketing events efforts and helping out with our social media. We are looking for someone curious and interested in growing with fast-paced company. Even if you don't fill all the requirements we still encourage you to apply, look forward to hopefully hearing from you!
What you'll do:
- Research trade shows, conferences, and events that are relevant to AtoB’s business model and would benefit AtoB to attend
- Communicate and work cross-functionally to plan and coordinate AtoB team member attendance at industry-relevant events – from securing speaking engagements to booths to regular attendance
- Identify what is needed for AtoB team members to attend industry-relevant events and organize these items to ensure a successful brand and team member presence at each event – banners, booths, tables, iPads, and landing pages for prospects to inbound on
- Develop attribution models that can measure the success and impact of events that AtoB attends, communicate this impact
- Manage AtoB’s social media presence – publishing and planning content, writing post copy, managing comments, managing our social inboxes
- Write creative briefs to submit to designers to have new content designed OR design new content
- Develop new strategies to drive increased engagement
- Strong interest in the startup community and wants to be a part of a fast-growing, innovative tech company
- Enjoys organizing, planning, and coordinating events
- Problem-solving skills, will take initiative to find solutions to situations presented to them
- Organizational skills to manage multiple tasks without losing attention to detail
- Eager and excited to learn
- Willing to travel to company events/conferences/trade shows to assist with set up and execution
- Completed or pursuing a degree in a marketing or marketing-related field and/or experience working on a marketing team
- Remote within US/Canada
- Salary negotiable and commensurate with years of experience
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) matching
- Competitive equity