Talent Acquisition Specialist
Contract to Hire - Remote /
The trucking and logistics industry provides the backbone of the economy. But the payments infrastructure on which it runs is broken. For the hard-working men and women of this sector, the existing suite of payment tools is outdated, difficult to use, prone to fraud, and saddled with shady fee structures. The incumbent players in this space often overlook the economic and practical needs of this user base.
We're changing that. AtoB is building Stripe for Transportation — modernizing the payments infrastructure for trucking and logistics. Supply chains rely on the timely movement of capital to function efficiently. Our end game is a world in which that capital movement occurs fairly, smoothly, and without delay. As we pursue that end game, we aim to center our customers in every way — offering them world-class customer experience and building products that work with and around the unique constraints of their daily lives. We build for fleet managers in the office and drivers on the road. We strive for products that are efficient, satisfying, and useful. Our customers enable our modern economy — they deserve it.
Our history and background
Our founding team has backgrounds in payments, working on autonomous vehicles at Cruise Automation, leading ops and growth for Uber, and building apps that were featured on the Apple app store. We have staff and senior engineers from Google, Uber, Meta, Shopify, Affirm, and other leading technology companies.
We have raised over $100 million in venture capital from investors such as General Catalyst, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator; founders and CEOs of companies like Google (Eric Schmidt), Salesforce (Marc Benioff), Coinbase, DoorDash, Instacart, Mozilla, Wealthfront, Segment, Gusto, Figma; CxOs and founding team members of Uber, PayPal and Stripe; angels like Elad Gil, Naval Ravikant, Gokul Rajaram; and other funds such as Climate Capital, Contrary Capital, Collaborative Fund, Designer Fund, Human Capital, Leadout, XYZ Capital, among others.
We were named to Forbes annual Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, and have just recently been selected to join the World Economic Forum as a Global Innovator.
Learn more about our mission, culture, and background on our Careers Page.
In this role, you will:
- Work in partnership with recruiters and other team members to build creative strategies around engaging and attracting the best talent from diverse sources
- Be knowledgeable about our business and the opportunities we have to offer
- Work across all functions such as Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Product
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Ensure that we are providing the best candidate experience throughout the candidate journey
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within our ATS (Lever)
We are looking for someone who:
- 3+ years of sourcing/recruiting experience, with a focus on recruiting talent from various backgrounds
- Has experience recruiting in the United States and Canada
- Outstanding communication and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with stakeholders and connect with people of all levels
- Self-motivated and driven; an active learner excited to try new solutions, and quickly iterate to improve the way you do things. You see potential challenges as opportunities to learn and grow
- Has technology knowledge (different coding languages/technical stacks/terminology)
- Experience with ATS systems (ideally Lever) - you believe in meticulous candidate notes and know that excellent database hygiene leads to accurate reporting
- 3 month contract to hire
- We are a remote-first company looking to hire in the US or Canada
$43 - $52 an hour