The trucking and logistics industry provides the backbone of the economy. But the payments infrastructure on which it runs is broken. For the hard-working men and women of this sector, the existing suite of payment tools is outdated, difficult to use, prone to fraud, and saddled with shady fee structures. The incumbent players in this space often overlook the economic and practical needs of this user base.
We're changing that. AtoB is building Stripe for Transportation — modernizing the payments infrastructure for trucking and logistics. Supply chains rely on the timely movement of capital to function efficiently. Our end game is a world in which that capital movement occurs fairly, smoothly, and without delay. As we pursue that end game, we aim to center our customers in every way — offering them world-class customer experience and building products that work with and around the unique constraints of their daily lives. We build for fleet managers in the office and drivers on the road. We strive for products that are efficient, satisfying, and useful. Our customers enable our modern economy — they deserve it.
Our history and background
Our founding team has backgrounds working on autonomous vehicles at Cruise Automation, leading ops and growth for Uber, engineering at Amazon, building apps that were featured on the Apple app store, working on small business credit at Square & Goldman Sachs, and completing other great projects.
We have raised over $100 million in venture capital from investors such as General Catalyst, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator; founders and CEOs of companies like Google (Eric Schmidt), Salesforce (Marc Benioff), Coinbase, DoorDash, Instacart, Mozilla, Wealthfront, Segment, Gusto, Figma; CxOs and founding team members of Uber, PayPal and Stripe; angels like Elad Gil, Naval Ravikant, Gokul Rajaram; and other funds such as Climate Capital, Contrary Capital, Collaborative Fund, Designer Fund, Human Capital, Leadout, XYZ Capital, among others.
We are excited to open up more seats in this rocket ship!
Learn more about us on our main Careers Page.
We are looking for an experienced marketer who'd be responsible for building and executing highly effective growth marketing campaigns and initiatives. You will apply best-in-market measurement metrics to aggressively generate and scale customer acquisition at AtoB while also helping shape the overall brand & marketing charter for AtoB.
- Build AtoB's marketing strategy and end-to-end campaign execution: work with cross-functional teams and agencies (Partnerships, creative, channel specialists, etc.) to establish growth marketing roadmap and digital marketing strategies.
- Lead every customer-facing touchpoint including website, social & CRM initiatives to continuously improve the customer journey suggesting and implementing improvements, optimizing for conversion
- Ideate and manage the creative production of marketing collaterals and comms for marketing and advertising; road mapping the consumer journey and optimizing funnel conversions
- Analyze & evaluate offline media channels including radio, trade shows, direct mail, etc to build & scale our customer acquisition.
- Campaign performance measurement: define success metrics; lead the adoption of latest measurement tools and models
Required Education & Experience
- Prior success and experience in demand generation, growth marketing preferably in B2B SaaS at least 3-5 years
- Expertise and experience in managing integrated and digital marketing campaigns is a distinct advantage;
- Possess a deep understanding of all marketing functions and how it ladders up to business goals and priorities
- Advanced analytical skills and ability to interpret data
- Experience working with enterprise CRM tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce preferred
- Has a creative flair, sense of style, and eye for design and detail.
- Copywriting skills as it pertains to crafting both long and short-form narrative around brand & product marketing
- Sound technology aptitude and social media savvy; has a pulse on latest marketing trends
- Able to use analytics tools like Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel is required.
- Early-stage startup experience is a plus