San Francisco /
Full Time - Onsite
The trucking and logistics industry provides the backbone of the economy. But the payments infrastructure on which it runs is broken. For the hard-working men and women of this sector, the existing suite of payment tools is outdated, difficult to use, prone to fraud, and saddled with shady fee structures. The incumbent players in this space often overlook the economic and practical needs of this user base.
We're changing that. AtoB is building Stripe for Transportation — modernizing the payments infrastructure for trucking and logistics. Supply chains rely on the timely movement of capital to function efficiently. Our end game is a world in which that capital movement occurs fairly, smoothly, and without delay. As we pursue that end game, we aim to center our customers in every way — offering them world-class customer experience and building products that work with and around the unique constraints of their daily lives. We build for fleet managers in the office and drivers on the road. We strive for products that are efficient, satisfying, and useful. Our customers enable our modern economy — they deserve it.
Our history and background
Our founding team has backgrounds working on autonomous vehicles at Cruise Automation, leading ops and growth for Uber, building apps that were featured on the Apple app store, and completing other great projects. We have staff and senior engineers from Google, Uber, Meta, Shopify, Airbnb, etc.
We have raised over $100 million in venture capital from investors such as General Catalyst, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator; founders and CEOs of companies like Google (Eric Schmidt), Salesforce (Marc Benioff), Coinbase, DoorDash, Instacart, Mozilla, Wealthfront, Segment, Gusto, Figma; CxOs and founding team members of Uber, PayPal and Stripe; angels like Elad Gil, Naval Ravikant, Gokul Rajaram; and other funds such as Climate Capital, Contrary Capital, Collaborative Fund, Designer Fund, Human Capital, Leadout, XYZ Capital, among others.
We are excited to open up more seats in this rocket ship!
About the Role
AtoB is seeking a full-time Receptionist to support our quickly-expanding San Francisco office located on the Embarcadero with phenomenal views of the Bay Bridge. You will report to our People Operations Lead and collaborate with our founding team and other leaders in the organization, as we are a young, close-knit team.
• Ensure the office is clean, stocked, organized, and welcoming to employees and customers alike. This includes maintaining work spaces that are not only comfortable, but organized and professional.
• Inventory management: appropriately track, order and maintain office and kitchen/snacks supplies with strong attention to detail
• Event planning: full-cycle coordination and logistics for company parties, off-sites, and in-office lunch events
• Handle the company’s drink, snack and meal programs as well as other on-site services
• Coordinating and managing relationships with various vendors
• Preparing new hire workstations, working with hiring managers and the Recruiting team.
Required Professional Skills And Experience
• 1+ of experience working in an office support/administrative/operations environment
• Skilled communicator with the ability to interact professionally with all levels of the organization
• Able to function well under pressure, make decisions quickly and manage confidential information
• Innovative thinker with ability to execute on plans
• High initiative with ability to work with little supervision
• Ability to prioritize multiple incoming requests
• Exceptional customer service skills