People Operations Lead
Strategy & Operations /
Learn more about our mission, culture, and background on our Careers Page.
- Maintain data integrity in various HR + payroll systems with a high level of accuracy and confidentiality to ensure compliance with global regulations
- Compile and maintain electronic employee records and conduct file audits as needed (this includes background checks, new hire paperwork (I-9s), employee status changes, pay changes, job changes, and leaves of absence)
- Build and execute processes supporting the employee lifecycle including onboarding, transfers, global expansions, offboarding, and more
- Coordinates logistics for new hire orientation (this includes collaborating with AtoB’s internal IT department to ensure new hires receive necessary materials)
- Assist with open enrollment and benefits evaluation
- Run payroll for all workforces, including staying up to date on local laws and regulations
- Build out people compliance, including staying up to date on local laws and regulations
- Review and process payroll, including reviewing timesheets, payrules, hours/activity, deductions, etc.
- Has experience in all areas of people operations, including payroll, benefits, compliance, leave, immigration, onboarding, offboarding, etc.
- Has experience working in 2+ years of experience in HR, preferably in a fast paced startup environmentHas 2+ years of multi-state experience administering payroll and employee benefits
- Has 2+ years of experience with HRIS + ATS technologies (Rippling and Lever are preferred)
- Is self directed with excellent communication and team working skills
- Has a hard working, roll up your sleeves mentality, with the ability to research and learn what they don't know
- Values teamwork skills; display honest, trustworthy and collaborative behavior when dealing with employees and vendorsLove for building and executing HR processes during a time of high growth
Compensation and Benefits
- Equity: We’re offering early team equity to each role. Salary is negotiable. Open to US work visa sponsorship. We can setup a multi-round interview process or start on a contract basis in the next 1-2 weeks and if we see a mutual fit, we’ll offer a full-time founding role.
- Benefits: We offer competitive and comprehensive benefits along with unlimited PTO and 401 (K) match.
- Location: Remote — wherever you want!