Learn more about our mission, culture, and background on our Careers Page.
- You will make payments more reliable, reduce transaction costs for everyone, and help small businesses create more jobs.
- You will design and build a cohesive ETL system that reliably moves TB of data from credit networks and financial institutions into the workspace of AtoB's engineers, analysts, and executives.
- Your data infrastructure systems will be the backbone for AtoB's critical ML applications in risk assessment, fraud detection, and telematics.
- You will also provide the technical tooling to empower the whole organization to make data-driven decisions.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role
- You have 3+ years of experience with data modeling, data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines
- You have familiarity with Airflow
- You have strong proficiency in Python and SQL
- You have experience using big data technologies (preferably Spark)
- You have knowledge of data management fundamentals and data storage principles
- You have knowledge of systems as it pertains to data storage and computing
- Bonus: you have Software Engineering experience with Ruby on Rails
- Salary is negotiable.
- We offer competitive stock options that can lead to life changing outcomes.
- We offer competitive and comprehensive benefits along with unlimited PTO and 401(K) match.
- We are a remote-first company, though we are open to US and Canada work visa sponsorship.