Sales Enablement Lead
Strategy & Operations /
The trucking and logistics industry provides the backbone of the economy. But the payments infrastructure on which it runs is broken. For the hard-working men and women of this sector, the existing suite of payment tools is outdated, difficult to use, prone to fraud, and saddled with shady fee structures. The incumbent players in this space often overlook the economic and practical needs of this user base.
We're changing that. AtoB is building Stripe for Transportation — modernizing the payments infrastructure for trucking and logistics. Supply chains rely on the timely movement of capital to function efficiently. Our end game is a world in which that capital movement occurs fairly, smoothly, and without delay. As we pursue that end game, we aim to center our customers in every way — offering them world-class customer experience and building products that work with and around the unique constraints of their daily lives. We build for fleet managers in the office and drivers on the road. We strive for products that are efficient, satisfying, and useful. Our customers enable our modern economy — they deserve it.
Our history and background
Our founding team has backgrounds working on autonomous vehicles at Cruise Automation, leading ops and growth for Uber, building apps that were featured on the Apple app store, and completing other great projects. We have staff and senior engineers from Google, Uber, Meta, Shopify, Airbnb, etc.
We have raised over $100 million in venture capital from investors such as General Catalyst, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator; founders and CEOs of companies like Google (Eric Schmidt), Salesforce (Marc Benioff), Coinbase, DoorDash, Instacart, Mozilla, Wealthfront, Segment, Gusto, Figma; CxOs and founding team members of Uber, PayPal and Stripe; angels like Elad Gil, Naval Ravikant, Gokul Rajaram; and other funds such as Climate Capital, Contrary Capital, Collaborative Fund, Designer Fund, Human Capital, Leadout, XYZ Capital, among others.
We are excited to open up more seats in this rocket ship!
We are hiring a Sales Enablement leader to build and scale the Revenue Enablement organization at AtoB. As the first dedicated hire, you will have the responsibility and autonomy to define the future of the Enablement function at our hypergrowth company.
In this role, you will:
- Build our sales onboarding program to set all new hires up for success from day one, including a certification program that all new hires have to pass before they start working live deals
- Partner closely with sales leadership to develop relevant content and structure for both new hires and existing reps in seat to reduce ramp times and improve average performance across the org
- Oversee all training sessions for new hires in addition to continued learning and development for both individual contributors and people leaders
- Partner with the Product and Engineering teams to roll out relevant product enablement content to the revenue org with the release of new features
- Implement and scale enablement around internal tools, processes, and systems in close partnership with the broader revenue operations team
- Collaborate across the business across strategic and ad hoc projects
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of experience with 2+years of experience in enablement; hypergrowth startup, fintech experience a plus
- Proven ability to work autonomously and juggle multiple high-priority tasks
- Experience building enablement programs from the ground up
- Experience with process improvement
- Experience with Salesforce and LMS a plus
- Remote within the US and Canada
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Unlimited PTO
- Great benefits and 401(k) match
- Competitive early employee equity