Associate, Customer Success Strategy
Strategy & Operations /
Learn more about our mission, culture, and background on our Careers Page.
We're looking for someone to help build out our Customer Success vertical. Is that you?
- Develop renewal and upsell forecast cadence to drive accurate reporting to executives on past results and forecasts
- Develop customer experience and customer health dashboards to drive decision-making
- Develop leading indicators of retention, renewals management, adoption, utilization, NPS
- Develop analytical forecasts for account health based on transactional and behavioral patterns
- Detect early signals of at-risk adoption & renewals, design playbooks for CSMs to address them.
- Provide data to assist CSMs’ daily prioritization of customer engagement
- Identify and tackle our toughest operational problems through processes, tools, and dashboards that scale
- Own the NPS data to define themes and report to leadership
- Assist with automation of customer journey touchpoints and related CSM activities
- Define systems and processes that drive productivity, efficiency, and visibility across the entire CS org.
- Work with cross-functional leaders to deliver outcomes for AtoB and our customers
- Tier existing customers, assign them to CSMs, re-distribute workload as needed, and forecast hiring needs.
- Partner with Leadership on CSM compensation plan design and quarterly attainment reporting
- Contribute to building out team norms and operating procedures as one of our early hires
- 3+ years of data-driven, operational experience, ideally in CS Ops, Sales Ops, BizOps, Revenue Ops, or fast-paced consulting role.
- Ownership of a critical business system for a function’s end-to-end processes.
- Expert in data analysis, segmentation, and reporting (Can perform complex functions in Excel).
- Experience in SQL (highly preferred) or willingness to learn
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through issues.
Compensation and Benefits
- Base pay of $80K – $100K (DOE) + equity
- We offer competitive and comprehensive benefits along with unlimited PTO and 401(K) match.
- Location: Remote — wherever you want!