Full Time - Remote
The trucking and logistics industry provides the backbone of the economy. But the payments infrastructure on which it runs is broken. For the hard-working men and women of this sector, the existing suite of payment tools is outdated, difficult to use, prone to fraud, and saddled with shady fee structures. The incumbent players in this space often overlook the economic and practical needs of this user base.
We're changing that. AtoB is building Stripe for Transportation — modernizing the payments infrastructure for trucking and logistics. Supply chains rely on the timely movement of capital to function efficiently. Our end game is a world in which that capital movement occurs fairly, smoothly, and without delay. As we pursue that end game, we aim to center our customers in every way — offering them world-class customer experience and building products that work with and around the unique constraints of their daily lives. We build for fleet managers in the office and drivers on the road. We strive for products that are efficient, satisfying, and useful. Our customers enable our modern economy — they deserve it.
Our history and background
Our founding team has backgrounds working on autonomous vehicles at Cruise Automation, leading ops and growth for Uber, building apps that were featured on the Apple app store, and completing other great projects. We have staff and senior engineers from Google, Uber, Meta, Shopify, Airbnb, etc.
We have raised over $100 million in venture capital from investors such as General Catalyst, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator; founders and CEOs of companies like Google (Eric Schmidt), Salesforce (Marc Benioff), Coinbase, DoorDash, Instacart, Mozilla, Wealthfront, Segment, Gusto, Figma; CxOs and founding team members of Uber, PayPal and Stripe; angels like Elad Gil, Naval Ravikant, Gokul Rajaram; and other funds such as Climate Capital, Contrary Capital, Collaborative Fund, Designer Fund, Human Capital, Leadout, XYZ Capital, among others.
We are excited to open up more seats in this rocket ship!
In this role you will:
- Own the full-cycle recruitment process by sourcing, recruiting, and hiring professionals in Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and others
- Helping to develop, implement and execute recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates
- Define and deliver on the AtoB candidate experience from initial outreach to interviews to onboarding; ensure that all candidates speak highly of their experience
- Successfully partner with business leaders to understand the business needs and hire qualified talent to fill their roles
What we're looking for:
- Has 1-3 years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter
- Experience with ATS systems (ideally Lever) - you believe in meticulous candidate notes and know that excellent database hygiene leads to accurate reporting
- Is flexible and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world
- Is bold and self-aware, clear communicator with empathy towards the people you work with
- Showcases exceptional project management skills, independent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to collaborate with others and to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bonus: You've worked at a startup before and love the tight-knit, fast-paced nature of startup work
- Remote within the US and Canada
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Unlimited PTO
- Great benefits and 401(k) match
- Competitive early employee equity