Head of SMB Sales
Learn more about our mission, culture, and background on our Careers Page.
AtoB is looking for a passionate leader to develop and manage our sales team. You will be responsible for planning, organizing, and leading a growing sales organization. Your leadership will directly help AtoB drive revenue against our annual sales quotas, and scale up our company. Your entrepreneurship will be a valuable contribution to developing AtoB’s sales strategy, increasing the size and impact of the team and establishing a winning and well-executed culture. This role reports directly to our company's founders.
- Act as a key driving force in continuing AtoB’s sales team growth, especially in our SMB and Mid-Market segments
- Create the vision for sales growth and help our Sales Managers execute in tandem with their teams
- Build predictable and repeatable sales funnel processes and best practices across multiple teams, including sales development, professional services, and sales enablement/training
- Partner with cross functional efforts across Sales Ops, Finance, Product, Marketing, and Risk to remove obstacles and close deals
- Solidify and scale the sales process
- Strong empathy and desire to help people
- 7+ years of sales success, preferably in a high growth company
- 3+ years of leadership experience, with experience leading a team of sales managers
- (Preferred) Experience in high transaction volume or financial services sales
- Proven ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams and departments in a rapidly growing environment
- Proven ability to communicate and manage relationships with senior executives
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, organizational, and communication skills.
- Extensive experience in a metrics-driven sales organization.
- Transportation or other logistics industry experience is a plus.
- Technology industry and startup experience are a plus.
More about the role:
- Salary is negotiable. We offer competitive and comprehensive benefits along with unlimited PTO and 401(K) match.
- We are a remote-first company, though we are open to US and Canada work visa sponsorship.