Full Stack / Generalist Engineer
Learn more about our mission, culture, and background on our Careers Page.
In this role, you will:
- Build intuitive frontend web applications using modern web frameworks.
- Participate in the product development process from start to finish, from helping scope projects to measuring their success and iterating based on user feedback.
- Can balance between speed of iteration and quality of code. We follow good practices such as testing and code review while iterating fast based on user feedback. We don’t expect you to reinvent the wheel for everything -- we use libraries and dependencies to get things done fast without compromising on reliability and usability. Speed of iteration to get to product market fit is key for us and you’ll be working with a team that moves fast.
- Being good at UI design is a nice to have.
- Salary is negotiable.
- We offer competitive stock options that can lead to life changing outcomes.
- We offer competitive and comprehensive benefits along with unlimited PTO and 401(K) match.
- We are a remote-first company, though we are open to US and Canada work visa sponsorship.