Senior Business Recruiter
Learn more about our mission, culture, and background on our Careers Page.
In this role, you will:
- Design and execute the recruiting strategy for our GTM teams (Sales, Support, Customer Success, Strategy & Ops, Marketing)
- Build critical relationships (within the org & your own network) to attract, engage, and hire top talent for AtoB
- Advise stakeholders on strategies to address talent gaps and future talent needs, through hiring
- Help determine roles and scopes for a team given organizational objectives
- Develop a hiring strategy, including candidate assessment tools (interview guides, reference questions) based on best practices that ensure efficient, effective, and objective evaluation processes
- Develop & leverage metrics to inform recruiting decisions, but not take that data alone at face value to determine actions
- Experiment with new recruiting channels and analyze their effectiveness
- Welcome new hires and act as a helpful sage on all things AtoB as they onboard
We're looking for someone who:
- Has full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally for GTM teams at a tech company or an agency
- Is comfortable with ambiguity; can create order out of uncertainty
- Demonstrated excellence and passion for candidate experience at each step of the recruiting process
- Has experience with and appreciation for proactive candidate cultivation and relationship building with passive candidates over time
- Has a sense of urgency and ability to move quickly
- Is analytical and data-driven
- Salary is negotiable.
- We offer competitive stock options that can lead to life changing outcomes.
- We offer competitive and comprehensive benefits along with unlimited PTO and 401(K) match.
- We are a remote-first company, though we are open to US and Canada work visa sponsorship.