Learn more about our mission, culture, and background on our Careers Page.
Role and Responsibilities
- Analyze customer applications for risk and credit decisions
- Use model outputs and tools built in-house by our Risk Technology teams, and validate results with personal expertise to help make key credit decisions for customer accounts.
- Develop expertise on credit and debt management.
- Engage cross-functionally (accounts, engineering, etc.) to ensure we are managing accounts fairly, accurately, and competitively.
- Participate in special projects focused on our risk operations, such as collaborating with our data science and engineering teams to improve our models and tools.
We're looking for someone who have/are:
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders
- Excellent communication (oral and written)
- Bonus points: Prior experience in financial services / underwriting
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation: We are offering competitive compensation for this role. We are a remote team distributed across the US and Canada.
- Location: Remote — wherever you want!
- You’ll start with an initial call with one of our team members, followed by a take-home exercise focused on a real risk problem we face today at AtoB.