Sales Operations Analyst
Strategy & Operations /
The trucking and logistics industry provides the backbone of the economy. But the payments infrastructure on which it runs is broken. For the hard-working men and women of this sector, the existing suite of payment tools is outdated, difficult to use, prone to fraud, and saddled with shady fee structures. The incumbent players in this space often overlook the economic and practical needs of this user base.
We're changing that. AtoB is building Stripe for Transportation — modernizing the payments infrastructure for trucking and logistics. Supply chains rely on the timely movement of capital to function efficiently. Our end game is a world in which that capital movement occurs fairly, smoothly, and without delay. As we pursue that end game, we aim to center our customers in every way — offering them world-class customer experience and building products that work with and around the unique constraints of their daily lives. We build for fleet managers in the office and drivers on the road. We strive for products that are efficient, satisfying, and useful. Our customers enable our modern economy — they deserve it.
Our history and background
Our founding team has backgrounds working on autonomous vehicles at Cruise Automation, leading ops and growth for Uber, building apps that were featured on the Apple app store, and completing other great projects. We have staff and senior engineers from Google, Uber, Meta, Shopify, Airbnb, etc.
We have raised over $100 million in venture capital from investors such as General Catalyst, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator; founders and CEOs of companies like Google (Eric Schmidt), Salesforce (Marc Benioff), Coinbase, DoorDash, Instacart, Mozilla, Wealthfront, Segment, Gusto, Figma; CxOs and founding team members of Uber, PayPal and Stripe; angels like Elad Gil, Naval Ravikant, Gokul Rajaram; and other funds such as Climate Capital, Contrary Capital, Collaborative Fund, Designer Fund, Human Capital, Leadout, XYZ Capital, among others.
We are excited to open up more seats in this rocket ship!
About the role
The Sales Strategy & Operations (SalesOps) team is responsible for building and maintaining the operational foundation that enables our sales organization to run effectively and efficiently. This individual will directly shape the go-to-market strategy alongside sales leaders and will crack the most important strategic and operational problems facing the business.
What you'll do:
- Partner with Sales leaders on weekly pipeline & forecast calls, ensuring business-critical metrics are achieved
- Build and improve processes for reporting methodologies & internal operations
- Own day to day operations for the sales org, including new hire provisioning, territory management, deal ownership, and more
- Analyze and glean important insights from operational data to provide strategic recommendations to the sales & leadership team on how to improve key metrics
- Partner with cross-functional teams on ad-hoc requests, strategic projects, and critical issues as needed
- 1-3+ years of sales, strategy, and/or operations experience in a high-tech growth environment, or - operational experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, venture capital, or business insights / analytics roles
- Self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end. You don’t ask for permission - you’re too busy making things happen
- Enjoy thinking creatively and critically; thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- You know your way around a spreadsheet and bring a curious, analytical mindset to problem solving
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with SalesLoft, Salesforce, Hubspot and other sales tools are a plus
- Remote within US/Canada
- Salary negotiable and commensurate with years of experience
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) matching
- Competitive equity