Sales Development Representative
Full Time - Remote
The trucking and logistics industry provides the backbone of the economy. But the payments infrastructure on which it runs is broken. For the hard-working men and women of this sector, the existing suite of payment tools is outdated, difficult to use, prone to fraud, and saddled with shady fee structures. The incumbent players in this space often overlook the economic and practical needs of this user base.
We're changing that. AtoB is building Stripe for Transportation — modernizing the payments infrastructure for trucking and logistics. Supply chains rely on the timely movement of capital to function efficiently. Our end game is a world in which that capital movement occurs fairly, smoothly, and without delay. As we pursue that end game, we aim to center our customers in every way — offering them world-class customer experience and building products that work with and around the unique constraints of their daily lives. We build for fleet managers in the office and drivers on the road. We strive for products that are efficient, satisfying, and useful. Our customers enable our modern economy — they deserve it.
Our history and background
Our founding team has backgrounds working on autonomous vehicles at Cruise Automation, leading ops and growth for Uber, building apps that were featured on the Apple app store, and completing other great projects. We have staff and senior engineers from Google, Uber, Meta, Shopify, etc.
We have raised over $100 million in venture capital from investors such as General Catalyst, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator; founders and CEOs of companies like Google (Eric Schmidt), Salesforce (Marc Benioff), Coinbase, DoorDash, Instacart, Mozilla, Wealthfront, Segment, Gusto, Figma; CxOs and founding team members of Uber, PayPal and Stripe; angels like Elad Gil, Naval Ravikant, Gokul Rajaram; and other funds such as Climate Capital, Contrary Capital, Collaborative Fund, Designer Fund, Human Capital, Leadout, XYZ Capital, among others.
We are excited to open up more seats in this rocket ship!
About the role: As our first Sales Development Representative you will be responsible for generating interest and excitement for AtoB’s Fuel Card and Payroll products. You are curious and interested in getting your hands dirty and helping land new customers. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t fit all the requirements - hope to hear from you soon!
In this role you will:
- Work together with the Account Executives to build sales pipeline, identifying and qualifying target accounts/prospects.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and develop accounts.
- Reach out to prospects directly to garner interest in AtoB
- Log, track, and maintain prospecting activity in Salesforce
- Leverage taught sales techniques to overcome objections and maximize customer interactions.
- Work cross-functionally to help improve our overall processes and product
What we're looking for:
- Ability to manage time effectively in a remote environment.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and independent thinker with a high energy/positive attitude.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a strong writer, speaker, and listener.
- Prior track record of achievement
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- The courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it
- Remote within the US and Canada
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Unlimited PTO
- Great benefits and 401(k) match
- Competitive early employee equity