Product Manager, Partnerships
Full Time - Remote /
The trucking and logistics industry provides the backbone of the economy. But the payments infrastructure on which it runs is broken. For the hard-working men and women of this sector, the existing suite of payment tools is outdated, difficult to use, prone to fraud, and saddled with shady fee structures. The incumbent players in this space often overlook the economic and practical needs of this user base.
We're changing that. AtoB is building Stripe for Transportation — modernizing the payments infrastructure for trucking and logistics. Supply chains rely on the timely movement of capital to function efficiently. Our end game is a world in which that capital movement occurs fairly, smoothly, and without delay. As we pursue that end game, we aim to center our customers in every way — offering them world-class customer experience and building products that work with and around the unique constraints of their daily lives. We build for fleet managers in the office and drivers on the road. We strive for products that are efficient, satisfying, and useful. Our customers enable our modern economy — they deserve it.
Our history and background
Our founding team has backgrounds in payments, working on autonomous vehicles at Cruise Automation, leading ops and growth for Uber, and building apps that were featured on the Apple app store. We have staff and senior engineers from Google, Uber, Meta, Shopify, Affirm, and other leading technology companies.
We have raised over $100 million in venture capital from investors such as General Catalyst, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator; founders and CEOs of companies like Google (Eric Schmidt), Salesforce (Marc Benioff), Coinbase, DoorDash, Instacart, Mozilla, Wealthfront, Segment, Gusto, Figma; CxOs and founding team members of Uber, PayPal and Stripe; angels like Elad Gil, Naval Ravikant, Gokul Rajaram; and other funds such as Climate Capital, Contrary Capital, Collaborative Fund, Designer Fund, Human Capital, Leadout, XYZ Capital, among others.
We were named to Forbes annual Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, and have just recently been selected to join the World Economic Forum as a Global Innovator.
- Be the primary driver for acquiring customers through other partners in the industry
- Collaborate with our Partnerships, Marketing and other cross-functional Operations teams
- Define success metrics and prioritize between products and features to drive the roadmap
- Understand AtoB's strategic and competitive position in the market
- Work with external partners including freight brokers and factoring companies
- 3+ years of experience in product management, preferably in B2B enterprise or transportation
- Ability to work across different stages of a product: building vision and strategy, attention to detail while executing, and ensuring the operational and go-to-market functions are in place to support a successful product
- Comfort analyzing data to support product decisions, including experience with or willingness to learn SQL
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and willingness to collaborate with external partners with differing levels of technology literacy
- Knowledge of transportation, trucking, and/or logistics, especially fuel cards and fleet payments is a plus
- Experience working in a technical environment with a broad, cross functional team to drive product vision, define product requirements, coordinate resources from other groups, and guide the team through key milestones
- Experience in gathering requirements across diverse areas and users, and converting and developing them into a product solution
$130,000 - $150,000 a year
The salary range is indicative of the annual cash component of the offer (base + bonus).
There will also be an additional stock option grant.