Head of Talent
Learn more about our mission, culture, and background on our Careers Page.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with AtoB leaders to design, build, and execute a strategic hiring plan to attract the best talent to join our fast-growing team
- Lead, manage and mentor a growing recruiting team
- Enable team members to identify the best candidates by continue to improve our interview processes, educating people about Talent Acquisition best practices, and enabling hiring managers to ensure a fair and equitable recruiting experience for all
- Advise business stakeholders on addressable talent markets, conduct talent pool analysis and build, and organize talent research
- Define and deliver on the AtoB candidate experience from initial outreach to interviews to onboarding; ensure that all candidates speak highly of their experience
- Establish key metrics to assess pipeline and talent acquisition effectiveness including D&I program impact, talent team engagement, candidate experience and hiring effectiveness
- Manage external agencies and vendors as necessary
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has been a Head of Talent at a fast-growing software technology company before, or have had comparable experiences
- Has 6+ years of experience recruiting for a variety of roles, and have helped scale a company from ~50 people to hypergrowth (~300+) people
- Is an independent worker with an ownership mindset. You understand what excellence in talent looks like, and are able to build systems to consistently find, vet and close that talent over time
- Has high standards of yourself and others - you believe in building things that scale, and holding a bar that can be an example internally and externally for the company we hope to become
- Is highly creative and strategic. You're able to effectively communicate this strategy and ideas to your talent team and the broader AtoB team
- Is a leader. You inspire and empower others to be their best selves and collaborate effectively towards shared goals
- Possesses a high level of empathy and can drive a great hiring experience, both for potential candidates and for hiring managers
- Is interested in talent management beyond recruiting, and would like to be involved in defining and implementing how our employee experience will attract and energize the best talent
- Bonus: You've worked at a startup before and love the tight-knit, fast-paced nature of startup work
- Salary is negotiable.
- We offer competitive stock options that can lead to life changing outcomes.
- We offer competitive and comprehensive benefits along with unlimited PTO and 401(K) match.
- We are a remote-first company, though we are open to US and Canada work visa sponsorship.