Product Manager, Customer
Full Time - Remote
The trucking and logistics industry provides the backbone of the economy. But the payments infrastructure on which it runs is broken. For the hard-working men and women of this sector, the existing suite of payment tools is outdated, difficult to use, prone to fraud, and saddled with shady fee structures. The incumbent players in this space often overlook the economic and practical needs of this user base.
We're changing that. AtoB is building Stripe for Transportation — modernizing the payments infrastructure for trucking and logistics. Supply chains rely on the timely movement of capital to function efficiently. Our end game is a world in which that capital movement occurs fairly, smoothly, and without delay. As we pursue that end game, we aim to center our customers in every way — offering them world-class customer experience and building products that work with and around the unique constraints of their daily lives. We build for fleet managers in the office and drivers on the road. We strive for products that are efficient, satisfying, and useful. Our customers enable our modern economy — they deserve it.
Our history and background
Our founding team has backgrounds in payments, working on autonomous vehicles at Cruise Automation, leading ops and growth for Uber, and building apps that were featured on the Apple app store. We have staff and senior engineers from Google, Uber, Meta, Shopify, Affirm, and other leading technology companies.
We have raised over $100 million in venture capital from investors such as General Catalyst, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator; founders and CEOs of companies like Google (Eric Schmidt), Salesforce (Marc Benioff), Coinbase, DoorDash, Instacart, Mozilla, Wealthfront, Segment, Gusto, Figma; CxOs and founding team members of Uber, PayPal and Stripe; angels like Elad Gil, Naval Ravikant, Gokul Rajaram; and other funds such as Climate Capital, Contrary Capital, Collaborative Fund, Designer Fund, Human Capital, Leadout, XYZ Capital, among others.
We were named to Forbes annual Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, and have just recently been selected to join the World Economic Forum as a Global Innovator.
- Own and lead the strategy, roadmap, and execution to increase the usage and NPS of our products to drive retention. Work cross-functionally to drive alignment, shared goals
- Extract unique insights into customer behavior to build products that save customers time and money. Chart the path of the following breakthrough product for AtoB in the Over the Road Trucking (OTR) market.
- Find out the areas of improvement in the product to improve user experience transaction experience and solve issues that hurt the customer. Work with our support and biz ops team to identify product interventions to reduce support tickets.
- Define success metrics and prioritize between products and features to drive the roadmap
- 3+ years of experience in product management
- Experience building products with a high bar for quality while identifying appropriate trade-offs in order to iterate quickly
- Able to work across different stages of a product: building vision and strategy, attention to detail while executing, and ensuring the operational and go-to-market functions are in place to support a successful product
- Comfort analyzing data to support product decisions, including experience with or willingness to learn SQL
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and willingness to collaborate with external partners with differing levels of technology literacy
- Knowledge of transportation, trucking, and/or logistics, especially fuel cards and fleet payments is a plus
$140,000 - $180,000 a year
Salary range is indicative of the cash component (base + bonus), in addition to an equity grant.