Growth Partnerships Manager
Strategy & Operations /
The trucking and logistics industry provides the backbone of the economy. But the payments infrastructure on which it runs is broken. For the hard-working men and women of this sector, the existing suite of payment tools is outdated, difficult to use, prone to fraud, and saddled with shady fee structures. The incumbent players in this space often overlook the economic and practical needs of this user base.
We're changing that. AtoB is building Stripe for Transportation — modernizing the payments infrastructure for trucking and logistics. Supply chains rely on the timely movement of capital to function efficiently. Our end game is a world in which that capital movement occurs fairly, smoothly, and without delay. As we pursue that end game, we aim to center our customers in every way — offering them world-class customer experience and building products that work with and around the unique constraints of their daily lives. We build for fleet managers in the office and drivers on the road. We strive for products that are efficient, satisfying, and useful. Our customers enable our modern economy — they deserve it.
Our history and background
Our founding team has backgrounds working on autonomous vehicles at Cruise Automation, leading ops and growth for Uber, engineering at Amazon, building apps that were featured on the Apple app store, working on small business credit at Square & Goldman Sachs, and completing other great projects.
We have raised over $100 million in venture capital from investors such as General Catalyst, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator; founders and CEOs of companies like Google (Eric Schmidt), Salesforce (Marc Benioff), Coinbase, DoorDash, Instacart, Mozilla, Wealthfront, Segment, Gusto, Figma; CxOs and founding team members of Uber, PayPal and Stripe; angels like Elad Gil, Naval Ravikant, Gokul Rajaram; and other funds such as Climate Capital, Contrary Capital, Collaborative Fund, Designer Fund, Human Capital, Leadout, XYZ Capital, among others.
We are excited to open up more seats in this rocket ship!
About this Role
As the Growth Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for recruiting, signing, and onboarding strategic partners across key categories. You’ll help define the ecosystem of potential partners & develop the value proposition for how AtoB can add value to the partner and the prospective customer. This role will require a combination of strategy development with more tactical project-based activities.
What you'll do
- Define the ecosystem of potential partners & develop the value proposition for how AtoB can add value to the partner and the prospective customer
- Identify, prospect, and close new channel partners across key verticals for our Fuel Card product
- Develop and drive channel strategy in concert with Product, Business Operations, Legal, Marketing, Sales, including opportunity sizing and resource prioritization
- Lead strategic and complex negotiations to completion, engaging cross-functional teams and ensuring alignment across teams on deal terms
- Understand and communicate market opportunities, market requirements, and partner feedback to a cross-functional team to inform product roadmap and prioritization
- 4+ years of experience in business development, strategic partnerships, partner management, or similar roles at a technology company
- Experience within a high growth-focused company focused on Partnerships, Affiliates & Influencer Partnerships
- Keen sense of responsibility, entrepreneurial drive, and an ability to inspire
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Remote within US/Canada
- Salary is negotiable, commensurate with years of experience
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) matching
- Competitive equity