Product Marketing Manager
Full Time - Remote
The trucking and logistics industry provides the backbone of the economy. But the payments infrastructure on which it runs is broken. For the hard-working men and women of this sector, the existing suite of payment tools is outdated, difficult to use, prone to fraud, and saddled with shady fee structures. The incumbent players in this space often overlook the economic and practical needs of this user base.
We're changing that. AtoB is building Stripe for Transportation — modernizing the payments infrastructure for trucking and logistics. Supply chains rely on the timely movement of capital to function efficiently. Our end game is a world in which that capital movement occurs fairly, smoothly, and without delay. As we pursue that end game, we aim to center our customers in every way — offering them world-class customer experience and building products that work with and around the unique constraints of their daily lives. We build for fleet managers in the office and drivers on the road. We strive for products that are efficient, satisfying, and useful. Our customers enable our modern economy — they deserve it.
Our history and background
Our founding team has backgrounds working on autonomous vehicles at Cruise Automation, leading ops and growth for Uber, building apps that were featured on the Apple app store, and completing other great projects. We have staff and senior engineers from Google, Uber, Meta, Shopify, etc.
We have raised over $100 million in venture capital from investors such as General Catalyst, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator; founders and CEOs of companies like Google (Eric Schmidt), Salesforce (Marc Benioff), Coinbase, DoorDash, Instacart, Mozilla, Wealthfront, Segment, Gusto, Figma; CxOs and founding team members of Uber, PayPal and Stripe; angels like Elad Gil, Naval Ravikant, Gokul Rajaram; and other funds such as Climate Capital, Contrary Capital, Collaborative Fund, Designer Fund, Human Capital, Leadout, XYZ Capital, among others.
We are excited to open up more seats in this rocket ship!
About the role:
The Product Marketing Manager - Will be responsible for the launch of all new products and features to new and existing customers. The PMM will work closely with the product and post sales team to ensure success adoption of all features through integrated marketing campaigns.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate across functions to deliver an effective product marketing strategy to drive customer new feature/product adoption
- Develop product marketing strategies (positioning, pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Write compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, campaign content, etc.)
- Ensure all details of the product are effectively communicated (product changes, new features and upcoming roadmap)
- Clearly articulate our customer’s problems and POV to ensure they are represented in all internal decision making
- Work closely with Post-Sales channel managers to revamp onboarding communications and create retention lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Conduct ongoing buyer and customer research to build personas
- Analyze data and create reports to determine campaign efficiency
- 3-4 years experience in Product Marketing, Customer Insights, Email Marketing and/or Funnel Optimization
- You’ve planned, launched, and managed communications to users across multiple channels, including email marketing, SMS, landing pages, product banners and in app tutorials
- Excellent written (copywriting), verbal communication skills and ability to sell ideas
- An expert storyteller who can leverage data and user insights to write compelling narratives
- Proven track record of managing several product and feature launches
- Familiarity with integrated marketing campaigns & in-app video tutorials
- Working knowledge of product marketing tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, Pendo)
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Remote within US/Canada
- Salary negotiable and commensurate with years of experience
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) matching
- Competitive equity