Digital Marketing Manager (Pre-Launch Startup)
San Francisco, CA /
Early Stage PropTech Co /
Atomic is a venture fund that founds companies. Founded in 2012, we believe that disruptive innovation is most successfully achieved by pairing innovative ideas with business discipline, and that building those ideas into businesses is not something that can be outsourced. We are engineers and entrepreneurs who build and operate the next generation of great companies.
We are seeking a well-rounded and exceptional digital marketer to accelerate growth for a new stealth real estate startup. This is a unique opportunity for a strategic, analytical, and hands-on marketer to help build the entire marketing program of a high-growth company.
What You'll Do:
- Manage several social and paid search campaigns, while optimizing towards performance goals
- Setup and manage analytic tracking (UTMs) and integration into our existing Salesforce
- Effectively communicate wins, identify trends, and proactively offer suggestions for marketing and sales teams
- Audit campaigns and adjust to accurately and evenly spend/pace within advertising budget
- Collaborate with external partners on marketing programs
- You will report directly to the Marketing Director
Who You Are:
- At the forefront of marketing trends and emerging media opportunities for both B2C and B2B businesses.
- A strategic, analytical, consumer-centric thinker.
- Results oriented. Most comfortable in work environments which are outcome-oriented and merit-based, and are highly motivated by goal accomplishment.
- An outstanding communicator. You can distill datasets into key themes or learnings and succinctly communicate these to stakeholders in a way relevant to each stakeholder.
- Receptive to change. You are flexible, adaptable, innovative, and open in response to competitive pressure and market change.
- A strong team leader, fun to work with and for, effective in influencing and coaching others and collaborating with them to create phenomenal results.
- Strong analytical background and who is comfortable jumping into Google Analytics, SendGrid (or similar email marketing software), Salesforce, Data Studio, Excel.
What You Have:
- 3-5 years of experience in the digital marketing or growth marketing space
- Leadership experience at a high-growth technology startup
- Experience setting up and running Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google, Programmatic and other digital ad campaigns
- Proficient in HTML email marketing: coding, testing and best practices
- Experience with CRM and digital marketing reporting
- Expertise in performance marketing and media planning across search, display, paid social, and affiliate channels.
- Exceptional storyteller with a strong brand sensibility
- Some front end code experience/knowledge is a plus
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please review our CCPA policies here.