Business Systems Manager
Denver, CO /
Homebound’s mission is to create a better way to build homes leveraging technology, and we’re already delivering on that mission in places that need it the most: communities impacted by devastating wildfires.
With a better labor model, a more efficient building process, and a delightful homeowner experience, Homebound will transform the single-family home market, and rebuild communities along the way.
We are already helping over 150 homeowners in Sonoma and Ventura Counties, and with backing from Thrive Capital, Forerunner, Khosla Ventures, Google Ventures, and Fifth Wall, we are ready to scale to help hundreds more. Join us.
The Business Systems Manager will be expected to fully own the strategy and execution of projects they work on, which include strategic initiatives to support operations, growth, marketing, and the leadership team. The Growth System Manager is a member of Homebound’s Sales Operations team and is Denver-based. You will initially report to the Director of Sales Operations.
You will be joining the Sales Operations team as the expert on all Growth systems, including but not limited to Salesforce, Hubspot, Groove, and more. The Growth Systems Manager will also assist with strategic Tech Stack planning in order to scale the departments and build the next level of resources needed to meet our goals.
Sample areas of responsibility include:
- Be the expert on our existing systems and propose new technologies in order to help our teams scale and run efficiently.
- Partner with IT, Sales, Marketing, and other cross functional teams in identifying and implementing improvements in current workflows and processes that can help improve efficiency and visibility - this might be in Salesforce.com, Hubspot, or other tools.
- Manage the development of detailed design specifications and project plans to drive software system and process improvements, enhance business efficiency, and manage new product implementations.
- Set up the systems for pulling ongoing and ad hoc reporting for weekly/quarterly business reviews.
- Help organize and manage our email automation system (Hubspot) via workflows and the SFDC integration.
What You Have:
- 3-5 years of professional experience as a SFDC system manager, marketing operations, or sales operations.
- Salesforce admin level experience
- Project management skills
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Homebound is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Homebound considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please review our CCPA policies here.