Fire’s mission is to make Web3 simple, so anybody can access an open internet safely. We believe Web3 should be “idiot proof”, but right now it isn’t even “expert proof.”
Fire is your guide in Web3 today. Download the chrome extension and see exactly what is going in and out of you wallet in a human readable format. Whether Fire is making sense of a simple staking transaction or stopping you from getting scammed and getting rekt, we’ve always got your back.
We’re also building the infrastructure to make Web3 simple for all. We want to redefine how you interact and create on-chain for the everyday user to the most hardcore user.
Let’s build a safer and simpler web that anybody can access.
This role can be based in San Francisco, Miami, New York, or remote.
What You'll Do:
- Ability to wear many hats. Product managers at Fire like to own the full process from discovery, implementation, and tracking.
- Ability to build growth loops and relationships with other developers//companies.
- Research, build and launch new features - from inception to mass adoption - that will change the live of our users and the trajectory of our company.
- Identify and execute hypothesis-driven experiments that will lead to step-change improvement in engagement or growth metrics.
- Define success metrics, analyze performance, experiment and iterate quickly.
- Dissect technical documentation and identify technical considerations for products you are building, collaborating with engineering team to identify what’s feasible and worth prioritizing.
- Collaborate with design and engineering to transform specs into world-class product experiences.
- Monitor and analyze product metrics to uncover unique insights about where to invest and where to descope.
- Work closely with our co-founder and to help set the product roadmap.
Who You Are:
- We don’t care about experience.
- Love Web3 and Crypto and have experiencing building in the space.
- You move fast with impact through exceptional prioritization skills and smart, scrappy approaches to testing and building.
- You have strong technical awareness and aptitude, with an ability to grasp technical documentation and identify technical trade-offs and considerations.
- If you want to ship, move fast, and want to make Web3 simple come work with us.
- You have a strong data analysis toolbox, including experience with Excel/GSheets and SQL.
Why you might be excited about Fire:
- We’re growing super fast: Over 50k wallets and over 1m+ simulations have already been performed on Fire since our launch in late October.
- Build the next generation of user experiences of Web3: You will be part of the next generation of how users use crypto and Web3.
- Launch new product lines from scratch: From initial idea and rapid user testing to world-class products used by millions of consumers - you'll love every step of the way. Be a part of shaping our roadmap and helping us execute.
- Tangible impact and quick feedback loops: Our team members have shipped features that have doubled metrics overnight. Say bye to waiting weeks or months before anything fun happens…
- Shape our product culture from the ground up. You'll help define our product processes, values, working rhythms and more.
- We're backed by Atomic. When entrepreneurs co-found with Atomic, they team up with an experienced group of operators who have started dozens of companies, and created billions of dollars in enterprise value. Industry disruptors like Bungalow, Found, Hims and Hers, Homebound, OpenStore, and Replicant all started at Atomic along with dozens more. Atomic was founded in 2012 by serial entrepreneur Jack Abraham.
$110,000 - $170,000 a year
Salary is dependent on experience.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please review our CCPA policies here.