Enterprise Account Executive
Replicant is a Conversational AI platform that works out of the box to solve customer problems over the phone. Our technology lets enterprise companies offer high-touch customer service without hiring, offshoring, or adding complex technical infrastructure to call centers. Replicant’s autonomous contact center handles end-to-end call flows so agents can focus on resolving high priority service issues, rather than mundane and repetitive ones. Regardless if you are an expert in customer service or not, we are building something much bigger here at Replicant by redefining human to machine conversations for the enterprise.
We are a small team tackling a big industry with many eyes on it, using powerful technology. Our team comes from a diverse background of industry and the arts.
As an Account Executive, you will be focused on prospecting and closing new opportunities with enterprise customers, while helping to develop the sales culture at Replicant. This opportunity is enormous, as are the ambitions of Replicant: to reinvent customer service in a way that will positively impact customers, agents, and companies with the power of AI and automation. This role reports to the Head of Sales.
Replicant is picking up traction with customer service organizations across the B2B sector in retail, insurance, travel, financial services, healthcare, and more. We are looking for a self-motivated salesperson who can close enterprise deals involving multiple stakeholders in customer service, IT, legal, and procurement. The best candidates will have a proven history of:
• Prospecting and closing New Annual Recurring Revenue (new + expansion)
• Owning their pipeline from generation to forecasting
• Working closely with SDRs to find and prospect new leads
• Moving prospects from new technology education and awareness to close
• Working with enterprise businesses ($1B+ in revenue)
• Helping write the “playbook” instead of just running it
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5-10+ years experience as an Account Executive at a SaaS company
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Results-driven sales mentality with a passion for uncovering what works and what does not
- Vibrant and energetic attitude with a willingness to perform and get things done
- Tech-savvy, with an ability to understand complex technology and translate it into customer benefits
- Love the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business/Economics or Computer Science
- A remote-friendly culture where strong communication is valued.
- Regular offsites where we come together to unwind and share face-to-face time.
- Incredible benefits including great healthcare, equity, and 401K plans. However, the most significant advantage is that you will be early enough to shape Replicant's culture and its next era of growth.
As an early member of the sales team, you will also have the opportunity to help build our sales processes, and be an integral part of defining our team and company culture. Every new team member makes an impact on our culture. Replicant has three core values and it is critical that everyone who joins the team feels excited and moved by these values:
• Bladerunner: You are the owner of your projects. You remove worries from the rest of the team, have pride in the outcome of your work, and act with a sense of urgency and priority.
• Breadmaker: At Replicant, breadmaker means humility. We do what is needed, regardless of ego or hierarchy.
• Självdistans (Self-Distance): You are not your work and can discuss ideas with levity and without defensiveness. You have self-awareness and reflect on your work from an external perspective.
Replicant is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please review our CCPA policies here.